Recalled/Assigned: Penguins Recall G Tristan Jarry

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Jarry stats since the trade deadline: 6-7 with a .876 save% and a 3.23 GAA

So to you guys who think he'd be an upgrade on Zatkoff, I got some bad news for you.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I knew i was a freaking fool for getting my hopes up after a nice run to end the season. I told myself not to. But here i am.... nothing but broken dreams once again

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
And now I'm worried

I'm not worried YET. If game 1 is on Thursday or Friday, I think Fleury should be ready to go for that. I think this move is just in case Fleury isn't ready to go for game 1. From what Sully said, Fleury is very close to returning. I can't imagine Fleury would be out long enough for Zatkoff to sink this series.

BumFortyOne

Nov 13, 2006
Berkeley
Really wishing Sullivan had started Zatkoff in the Flyers game. Had nothing to play for and everything to lose with an injury.

Obviously couldn't predict an injury to Murray, but would have been prudent since he was arguably the most important guy on the active roster behind Crosby and Letang.

Let's hope for swift returns from Fleury and Murray.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Well ****. I wasn't worried at all. Now I am. Hopefully it is just precautionary, as in give Jarry some practice time with the big squad jussssttt in case.

I'm not worried YET. If game 1 is on Thursday or Friday, I think Fleury should be ready to go for that. I think this move is just in case Fleury isn't ready to go for game 1. From what Sully said, Fleury is very close to returning. I can't imagine Fleury would be out long enough for Zatkoff to sink this series.

Game 1 isn't going to be on Friday. Consol is free all week.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Sullivan really ****ed up not starting Zatkoff yesterday. There was no reason to play Murray. He wasn't going to forget how to be a goalie not playing the last game.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
s0C9E.gif

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Jarry stats since the trade deadline: 6-7 with a .876 save% and a 3.23 GAA

So to you guys who think he'd be an upgrade on Zatkoff, I got some bad news for you.

This.

Not to mention Jarry has never played a second of an NHL game.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Game 1 isn't going to be on Friday. Consol is free all week.

But Barclays or Madison Square Garden aren't open all week. Both are pretty packed for next week, the only options really are a Wednesday or Friday start unless they want either back to back games or like 4 days between games.

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
All should be back to normal by Tuesday. If they want to get a good practice or two in, they need capable goalies. Fleury and Murray back for game 1.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Another dream season wasted by injuries. Pens fans are ironically the most cursed and spoiled at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad