Injury Report: Pavelski 4/23

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
The fact that there is no video or photos of Pavs since the injury makes me think he died that night and they’re doing like a Paul McCartney-esque lookalike thing.

#pavsisdead
He was in episode one of Quest for the Cup. He was in the locker room before Game 1 of the Avs, he looked fine.

Reactions: Friday

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
How can we be sure that was the real Pavs, though? Did you notice how much of his head was still left? Suspicious.

#pavsisdead

giphy.gif

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
He's traveling with the team to Colorado. They didnt say anything else, so maybe a game time decision

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
He's traveling with the team to Colorado. They didnt say anything else, so maybe a game time decision

On average, a concussion takes 9-10 games or about 26 days to recover from. Maybe they rush it due to playoffs or whatever, but I wouldn’t expect Pavs anytime before Round 3.

Reactions: Sandisfan

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
When has stuff like that ever worked? Is it really that hard to game plan as if he’s going to be in the lineup, only to be pleasantly “surprised” when Haley’s in instead?
Feels like more of a surprise to not skate and then play. Jumbo skated all postseason last year and was never close to playing.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
What do they mean when they say he got a pressure cut from the helmet? I’m not entirely sure I know what a “pressure” cut is or where they managed to get a Pavelski look-alike so quickly.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
That person either has very limited experience or is lying. 95% of the scalps that I’ve stapled I don’t shave. Plus you can bleed from a scalp injury and not get sutures or staples depending on the injury. Lastly it’s been over a week since the injury, the staples would be out.

Now for surgery, yes, they would shave the head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad