Injury Report: Pavelski 4/23

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
I still don't believe he's coming back this year. Remember Thornton last year taking warmups and stuff as a fake out? It would be good to see him back. Honestly for closure Id love a video of him skating just so we can see him alive haha

JackSkellington

Pumpkin King
Feb 18, 2016
South Florida
I still don't believe he's coming back this year. Remember Thornton last year taking warmups and stuff as a fake out? It would be good to see him back. Honestly for closure Id love a video of him skating just so we can see him alive haha
I’m willing to bet jumbo would’ve came back if we got by Vegas and if we get by Colorado I would think we’ll se Pavs

Sleepy

rEf jOsE
Apr 7, 2009
I don't see him coming back this series until the Sharks are in an elimination game.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I’m willing to bet jumbo would’ve came back if we got by Vegas and if we get by Colorado I would think we’ll se Pavs

I thought Jumbo was really never close. He had infections and stuff we didn't know about until after the we were eliminated.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I think Thornton loves the sport so much he wasn't going to be told No in terms of skating with the guys and just being involved on game day/practice. I don't think he was ever going to play

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Seriously hope the Sharks win game 4 and Pavs can take it easier and have some more time. Him coming back will probably light this team on fire though and it will be for sure fun to watch
No doubt. There was a rumor he has a knee injury too so I would prefer he rest as much as possible. Sharks are going to need him but it would be better if they can sit him until next round assuming Sharks move on.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Sharks trailing game 7 with 5 minutes left. Stone Cold’s glass break music starts, Pavs jumps over the glass from the stands and over to the bench. Sharks win 7-2.

FlatOrganicAsianporcupine-small.gif

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
How do Sharks hide players while they're injured? Does no one see Pavs in real life or at the tank? No one has seen him in the world to say he's got stitches not staples, or that he was skating hard or just just on the ice for 5 minutes? Place is locked down

Reactions: Sandisfan

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
How do Sharks hide players while they're injured? Does no one see Pavs in real life or at the tank? No one has seen him in the world to say he's got stitches not staples, or that he was skating hard or just just on the ice for 5 minutes? Place is locked down

Considering all the media and staff are in denver pretty much. There is nobody that can actually see what he is doing.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

When you buy a house or live in West Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills, Saratoga or Los Gatos you are forced to sign an agreement to never mention any Shark you see, no matter how often you see them. Or so I’ve heard from people who live there.

Reactions: Phu and Sandisfan

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
When you buy a house or live in West Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills, Saratoga or Los Gatos you are forced to sign an agreement to never mention any Shark you see, no matter how often you see them. Or so I’ve heard from people who live there.
It’s also out of respect. I know details about what happened/what he’s going through but it’s private and I don’t feel it’s right to share.

People who know these players as neighbors or relatives or friends of frequented places often don’t share and maintain their privacy. I know I do.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
It’s also out of respect. I know details about what happened/what he’s going through but it’s private and I don’t feel it’s right to share.

People who know these players as neighbors or relatives or friends of frequented places often don’t share and maintain their privacy. I know I do.

And on the other hand, Heatley's GF was telling random people at the gym about his wrist injury a few years ago.

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Fo

For sure, i was drinking getting wasted at district in San Pedro with about 4 sharks after the Vegas series, had pics videos showed to buddies. but never leaked them. I actually had to put one of them in an uber toasted lol

Amazing as a fan because most dont get to interact like that, they were buying me shots we were taking shooters tons of fun.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
For sure, i was drinking getting wasted at district in San Pedro with about 4 sharks after the Vegas series, had pics videos showed to buddies. but never leaked them. I actually had to put one of them in an uber toasted lol

Amazing as a fan because most dont get to interact like that, they were buying me shots we were taking shooters tons of fun.

Hey Hertl, get over that hangover already. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Phu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad