Recalled/Assigned: Pavel Buchnevich

Status
Not open for further replies.

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
Oh my god... it legitimately sounded like he may stay down with the Wolf Pack because AV refuses to play him per the Gorton presser.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my god... it legitimately sounded like he may stay down with the Wolf Pack because AV refuses to play him per the Gorton presser.

AV's agenda with certain players and love for others is infuriating. He seems to let his personal feelings get in the way of roster decisions. There's no way Vesey is even currently better than Buchnevich.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
AV's agenda with certain players and love for others is infuriating. He seems to let his personal feelings get in the way of roster decisions. There's no way Vesey is even currently better than Buchnevich.

Recently, Vesey has been playing better than Buch, who hasn't looked like the same player as the one earlier in the season.

I still expect Buch to be better than Vesey, but for now, I have no problem with how the Rangers are handling him.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Vesey has played good and should be playing. So should Buch even though he's struggled. Pirri hasn't done anything to stay in the lineup

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Vesey has played good and should be playing. So should Buch even though he's struggled. Pirri hasn't done anything to stay in the lineup

Yeah, Buch should be in over Pirri. Especially because Pirri apparently can't hit the net on the PP, which was the reason he was brought back in to be a shooter on the PP.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
:dunno: I'd rather have him playing than riding the pine constantly.

I also don't think Buch is useful on the 4th line. He'll very likely be the first guy up if a top 9 forward gets hurt, until then, I'm in no rush to play him. Let him try to get some confidence in the AHL.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Buch will be back. They needed the roster spot. He will most likely play a ahl game or two then be recalled.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Yea if Fast is out Buch is back

If he's not let the kid play in the AHL for a bit . It's not a big deal IMO

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Because Russian players that have played in the KHL never get pissed off at their respective NHL team and decide to go back home. That never happens.

If this is really roster related was there no one else they could have sent down? Genuinely asking

He might be pissed if he was actually staying down. If he doesn't have to leave NYC, it won't be a problem.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Vesey should have been sent down in December but he has a leash that reaches all the way to the moon

To be fair to AV, when Vesey was playing like butt there were a bunch of injuries up front. Remember at that time both Pirri and Puempel were in the lineup at the same time. Zibanejad, Buch, Nash and Hayes all missed time. So that gave Vesey the chance to work through his poor play.

Buch unfortunately had bad luck coming back from injury to a healthy roster and never really being given a true chance.

I hope now with Fast out that AV will put Buch back in the lineup, not keep Puempel and Pirri both in while both of them have been playing like trash.

Buch can be an x factor going forward, AV just needs to give him top 9 minutes.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
He always has his favorites. Vesey has been better but he wasn't treated like Buch is now when he was playing poorly.

same old tune year in and year out people always complaining about this.. av did the same thing with miller, hayes, kreider, skjei and so on.. its part of the process, stop the crying

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Two goals, one assist, and five shots for Buch tonight. That's how you handle an assignment :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca