Speculation: Patrick Sharp trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enyaw

The names ... Wayne
Jan 17, 2014
Sharp and Bickell need to go .... get it over with so the Hawks can move forward and sign Oduya and Kruger

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
Hubs is a RFA. I've wanted him since he was in the Q, but right now we need to take less salary back if possible. Or else it might warrant further trades.

Trust me we'd do Sharp for Hubs, even if we just turned around and traded him for 4 first round picks or whatever.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Hawks had to take back Pirri as part of the deal and we had Pirri and Morin on the roster again, this place would go crazy!

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Personally I'd rather just get a pick. The Hawks have more young NHL ready talent than they can ice already. Would rather just get a futures and open up the full 5.9 mil of capspace.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Personally I'd rather just get a pick. The Hawks have more young NHL ready talent than they can ice already. Would rather just get a futures and open up the full 5.9 mil of capspace.

At this point, Im concerned it will be a cap dump trade ala Campbell. No high picks ... nothing of consequence.

Blackhawks4life

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
versteeg and bickell will be gone before sharp. Sharp was playing on third line for balance most of the year. We need some vets and leaders around for these young guns coming. Keep sharp, trade steeger and bicks. I don't know where morin and tropp fit in; if anywhere. Haggerty, Danault and Baun probably fit in better.

will take a shot at it.

Sharp Toews Hossa
TT AA Kane
Panarin Dano Tikanov
Des Kruger Shaw
Danault/Baun

Keith Seabs
Oduya Hammer
John TVR
Runblad

Crow/Darling

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
George Richards
@GeorgeRichards
No truth to any of the Sharp to #FlaPanther rumors. They aren't interested.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
versteeg and bickell will be gone before sharp. Sharp was playing on third line for balance most of the year. We need some vets and leaders around for these young guns coming. Keep sharp, trade steeger and bicks. I don't know where morin and tropp fit in; if anywhere. Haggerty, Danault and Baun probably fit in better.

will take a shot at it.

Sharp Toews Hossa
TT AA Kane
Panarin Dano Tikanov
Des Kruger Shaw
Danault/Baun

Keith Seabs
Oduya Hammer
John TVR
Runblad

Crow/Darling

Even with Kruger and Oduya taking decent cuts to play here, that lineup would still be at least $2m over the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille