CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've talked to a few different GMs so far about acquiring some RW help, but I really think my best move is just to wait until there are some clear sellers before spending. I have a stockpile of assets I want to move, but I dont' want to break them up into multiple mid-level pieces. I want to try to land someone big later in the season.

Right now everyone wants hockey deals. I don't really have any unless someone wants to give me a RW in exchange for a LW.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yea, top 30 in scoring for centers which covers 4 categories in our league, 1st in FW's, and top 15 in SOG's, but clearly he's a one trick pony. :laugh:

Bergeron is a tier below an elite fantasy player in a multi-category league like ours. Being that you need quality centers to win in CFHF for the stats they provide, a guy like him provides excellent value to a roster.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So if Bergulund says "out" rather than on IR, do I still have to wait for him to be designated to IR or there there a way to out him on now?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So if Bergulund says "out" rather than on IR, do I still have to wait for him to be designated to IR or there there a way to out him on now?

This is a new thing. Just noticed that Backstrom is listed as "out" as well. Looks as though it's no different than day-to-day, in that you won't be able to replace him.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This is a new thing. Just noticed that Backstrom is listed as "out" as well. Looks as though it's no different than day-to-day, in that you won't be able to replace him.
ain't that fantastic :sarcasm:

He's listed on the Blues opening day roster too, hopefully tomorrow

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Yea, top 30 in scoring for centers which covers 4 categories in our league, 1st in FW's, and top 15 in SOG's, but clearly he's a one trick pony. :laugh:

Bergeron is a tier below an elite fantasy player in a multi-category league like ours. Being that you need quality centers to win in CFHF for the stats they provide, a guy like him provides excellent value to a roster.

He's in the top 30 for centers?! Gasp, let me send you a fabulous offer. Would you want one of Bennett or Ekblad? Who cares have them both!

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Backstrom is going to miss at least 4 games. Don't know what they're thinking not putting him on IR. :huh:

I tweeted Yahoo Fantasy to get an answer. Let's see how well that works.

They are going to just come back and tell your their players are set according to rotoworld stats haha.

In other news, Flaming Wings acquire Patrice Bergeron for Corey Perry.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
They are going to just come back and tell your their players are set according to rotoworld stats haha.

In other news, Flaming Wings acquire Patrice Bergeron for Corey Perry.

Deal accepted!

This is a sad, sad day in The Chiclets history. Bergeron has been a huge core piece and exemplified what being a Chiclet is all about. Unfortunately, due to the incompetency at Yahoo head office, a heart breaking decision had to be made and we had to trade our heart and soul to the Flaming Wings.

We would like to thank Patrice for his service and dedication to excellence, and we trust that the Flaming Wings will be thrilled with getting such a winner and character person.

Moving forward, we are thrilled to welcome another Olympic gold medalist and Stanley Cup winner Corey Perry. We think Corey will fit in tremendously with the talented core of players we have and allows the roster flexibility we need to win the title this season.

Time to shake off the Dust and get this thing started!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
He's in the top 30 for centers?! Gasp, let me send you a fabulous offer. Would you want one of Bennett or Ekblad? Who cares have them both!

You're honestly saying that Bennett or Ekblsd is better than Bergeron right now? :laugh:

May 27, 2012
Earth
2015-2016 Onion Roster

Couture - Malkin - Hayes
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Frolik
Parise - Rakell - Donksoi
???? - Holland - Jones
Tierney

Carlson - Edler
Garrison -Erhoff
Martinez - Ekholm
Rundbland

Rinne
Hutton

Team is pending any changes. Got to acquire a Left Winger​

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
2015-16 Good Decisions Roster

James van Riemdsyk - Mike Ribeiro - TJ Oshie
Tomas Hertl - Marcus Johansson - Brendan Gallagher
Benoit Pouliot - Ryan Strome - Kris Versteeg
Antoine Roussel - Cody Hodgson - Charlie Coyle

Ryan McDonagh - Brent Seabrook
Morgan Reilly - Brian Campbell
Karl Alzner - Yannick Weber
Justin Braun

Henrik Lundqvist
Eddie Lack

IR: Zdeno Chara​

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
You're honestly saying that Bennett or Ekblsd is better than Bergeron right now? :laugh:

I also never said he's just a top 30 center overall, but in points specifically. Overall he's probably a top 15 center in our league. But again, he's got Bjugstad and Nelson, so he's set :sarcasm:

Apparently Gio, Brodie and Ekblad are going to take FO's.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I also never said he's just a top 30 center overall, but in points specifically. Overall he's probably a top 15 center in our league. But again, he's got Bjugstad and Nelson, so he's set :sarcasm:

Apparently Gio, Brodie and Ekblad are going to take FO's.

And hits and blocks too :sarcasm:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
2015-2016 Flaming Horseheads Opening Week Roster

Sharp - Seguin(A) - Mackinnon(A)
Galchenyuk - Kopitar- Williams
Foligno - Nielsen - Hayes
Ennis - Lowry - Pulkinen
Rantanen

Doughty(C) - Girardi
McNabb - Martin
Jackman - Engellend

Bishop
Anderson

Really excited with my roster. I think my offense really improved from last year, especially if Mackinnon, Kopitar, and Galchenyuk have a good year. Plus, I think Lowry, Ennis, and Hayes could have surprising years. Rantanen and Pulkinen are my wild card players. My offense is more mobile and high scoring than last year and I still have some grit in my lineup. Hopefully Bishop has a good year but luckily I have Anderson in case something goes wrong.

Can't wait!

In other news, Bishop and Anderson were on my first year roster. Welcome back Anderson!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad