CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Alert (seeing as a few of you are jumping off the deep end):

The first matchup lasts until the end of NEXT Sunday. It's 12 days long. The rest are one week.

Generally, Yahoo doesn't like matchups that are shorter than a week, because of the possibility of one team getting shafted in # of games played.

Sure, just piss in my corn flakes why don't you

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So how do waiver claims work? Lol

Basically, the date displayed is the day the waiver claims will be resolved. If you really want a player on waivers, add him. On the waiver date, the team with the highest waiver priority (closest to 1) will actually add him, and the rest have their hopes and dreams dashed.

It's really annoying, because it's like trying to add a player in a few days, and you have to designate a player to drop, but not actually drop him right away, so it can be hard to plan around. Unless it's a guy you really really want, it's usually easier to wait until he's off waivers.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Basically, the date displayed is the day the waiver claims will be resolved. If you really want a player on waivers, add him. On the waiver date, the team with the highest waiver priority (closest to 1) will actually add him, and the rest have their hopes and dreams dashed.

It's really annoying, because it's like trying to add a player in a few days, and you have to designate a player to drop, but not actually drop him right away, so it can be hard to plan around. Unless it's a guy you really really want, it's usually easier to wait until he's off waivers.
Okay cool. I put in a claim when I put Berglund on IR. Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to I form someone haha

May 27, 2012
Earth
Alert (seeing as a few of you are jumping off the deep end):

The first matchup lasts until the end of NEXT Sunday. It's 12 days long. The rest are one week.

Generally, Yahoo doesn't like matchups that are shorter than a week, because of the possibility of one team getting shafted in # of games played.

Gives me more time to thrash Hamilton Slackberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad