CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Apparently, I'm just not going to have any players for Week 1. They're all going to be hurt or daydreaming or some ****.

Aug 3, 2010
Still looking to move one or two roster centres/wingers for roster D, prospects, or picks.

On the trading block:

Desharnais, C
Jooris, C
Perreault, C/LW
Hagelin, LW
Sekac, LW/RW

Hit me up. :)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Apparently, I'm just not going to have any players for Week 1. They're all going to be hurt or daydreaming or some ****.

tweet20151005_175419.png

Aug 3, 2010
Still looking to move one or two roster centres/wingers for roster D, prospects, or picks.

On the trading block:

Desharnais, C
Jooris, C
Perreault, C/LW
Hagelin, LW
Sekac, LW/RW

Hit me up. :)

Bumping for those who are looking to acquire forwards.

I've already received a few offers and want to solidify them soon before Saturday. I'm only looking to move 1 or 2 of them so send me a PM sooner than later.

What I'm looking for in return (by order of priority):

Defense prospects
Prospect picks
Forward prospects
Main draft picks
Roster defenseman

So mostly futures.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I got a few RWs i might move for the right price

Dustin Byfuglien RW/D
Jason Pominville RW
Tommy Wingels RW/LW

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Okay guys, I'm moving Bergeron. He's on the block until 10:30pm tonight and then I'm pulling the trigger on a trade. I already have a really strong offer lined up, so serious offers only please. Bergeron is THE top FO guy in the league and got just under 1200 last season plus he's extremely reliable for points.

Again, I'm accepting offers for 4 hours and he's going to my favourite bid. Ideally I'm looking for a good winger, a dual FO guy is a bonus.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Update: I already have 3 extremely solid offers, I'm not going to play anyone off of each other, I'm just going to accept the best offer for my team.

I will say though, that all players that have been offered so far are legit top line guys, so that's the bar to get into the sweepstakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad