CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
But not because of injury. DeBoer said he was fine after the hit and could have continued playing, but they kept him out because there was no point being that it was just a pre-season game.

Edit: I mean witnesses say he was seen licking the shower floor and speaking gibberish after. Sounds serious. I'd consider taking him, but I won't offer much...

What would a sharks coach know about a Duck players condition?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just started my first fantasy hockey league ever and had the draft early Sunday, and I was wondering if I could post who I picked and what my team looks like, then get your guys opinions on it. You know, see if I picked a good team for my first time. But I'm kind of worried that type of post wouldn't be allowed in this thread because this thread may only relate to the CFHF Hockey League. So, would it be alright if I post my picks?

The thread for this is All Purpose Fantasy & Video Game Hockey.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
remind me again why we are down to 1 bench spot again? serious question because I see quite a few bench-worthy players on the waiver wire still.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
remind me again why we are down to 1 bench spot again? serious question because I see quite a few bench-worthy players on the waiver wire still.

Because we figured we would run out of viable players if we still had deep benches + the expansion teams.

I think the fact that there are still a few bench-worthy guys in FA means that the change worked exactly as intended.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
remind me again why we are down to 1 bench spot again?

Good question. You see, the reason is because we want to make sure that there's

quite a few bench-worthy players on the waiver wire still.

We don't want a situation where the waiver wire crop is so bad that when a guy gets injured you need to add a John Scott to your lineup. We want there to be useful players still available. We basically made it so the number of owned players is as close as possible to what it was last season.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Good question. You see, the reason is because we want to make sure that there's

We don't want a situation where the waiver wire crop is so bad that when a guy gets injured you need to add a John Scott to your lineup. We want there to be useful players still available. We basically made it so the number of owned players is as close as possible to what it was last season.

Because we figured we would run out of viable players if we still had deep benches + the expansion teams.

I think the fact that there are still a few bench-worthy guys in FA means that the change worked exactly as intended.
yeah that makes sense. I mean there are more than a few but there aren't 40 players worth picking up either.

thnx bbs

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Bickell being useless, Silfv being the victim of a complete tool, Kassian being a complete tool, and Drai getting demoted. Been a busy last couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad