CFHF Fantasy League Part XV: Lottery Concluded and Realignment Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
If anyone that is not an expansion team is interested in Oshie or Plekanec who want to have better keepers before the expansion pm me. Just looking for a little upgrade in Main draft picks not significant. Also for people who aren't in playoffs or eliminated.

Edit: also applies to MSL, Gaborik and maybe Hossa.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This place really feels like a Jim Crow joint and Taranis and I are segregated :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
You're only saying that because you listen to "that rap music".
I was speaking more on feeling like I was Ray Charles playing in the south when the races were segregated; not Jim Jones the rapper, he's a tool.

Now the segregation is between the Awesome (Taranis and I) and the rest of y'all. :naughty:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Am I allowed to trade with you?
seal-soon-meme.jpg

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I just can't wait to kick this off. I want an NHL 15 type experience where I play out five seasons in a couple weeks and turn a nothing franchise into a dynasty.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
KITN, I'll talk to TFG, but the idea is that expansion teams don't have keepers, so trading players onto their roster prior to the keeper deadline would decrease the number of players available come the main draft. You would also still be able to take 8 keepers, so you wouldn't be short at all.

Thanks guys. I definitely see your reason. I would have just assumed they would forfeit picks or something along those lines based on the amount of players they're taking.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Thanks guys. I definitely see your reason. I would have just assumed they would forfeit picks or something along those lines based on the amount of players they're taking.

Well, seeing as you're acknowledging the fact that you'd need to go into things a few players short, is there any reason not to wait until after the keeper draft?

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Well, seeing as you're acknowledging the fact that you'd need to go into things a few players short, is there any reason not to wait until after the keeper draft?

I was really only looking to have my finalized keepers even before the keeper deadline by trading away some players, but I can see this can kind of make a mess of things as my roster would have less players for the expansion draft and the next keeper deadline.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I have assets, but is it REALLY worth it?

Maybe by 9th pick will be the best player in the draft.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Speaking of astronomical... The price of Mcdavid isn't worth the best powerforward in the NHL and best defensive prospect in the NHL

Cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad