CFHF Fantasy League Part XV: Lottery Concluded and Realignment Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Speaking of astronomical... The price of Mcdavid isn't worth the best powerforward in the NHL and best defensive prospect in the NHL

Cray.

That's actually not a bad trade considering defenseman aren't worth THAT much in fantasy.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
>GM who isn't in the playoffs thinks defense doesn't win championships
>GM who is about to make the final is defense heavy

Take a look at my championship team (which blows your team out of the water btw) and I only had one bonafide #1 defenseman.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Well considering they can't play eachother, we'll never know who will win.

But we all know it'll get a little #dusty

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Well my season is essentially over, what a ******* joke. Yeah I'm bitter, don't care.

Congrats Nog, let me be pissed for a couple of days and I'll give you a better congrats. You kicked my ass, straight up.

I'm so choked right now, what's the point of having elite players when they don't show up.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Uhh Ovechkin and Klingberg aren't bring offered for Mcdavid.
I'd take Benn over Ovechkin ;)

And Klingberg is good, but can you drop him anytime you want? ;)
Well my season is essentially over, what a ******* joke. Yeah I'm bitter, don't care.

Congrats Nog, let me be pissed for a couple of days and I'll give you a better congrats. You kicked my ass, straight up.

I'm so choked right now, what's the point of having elite players when they don't show up.

HvPys94.gif

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
saw the score of the Jets vs Habs and had a little heart attack then found out Price wasnt in the net and everything was okay again :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I dropped Franson lol. Franson was a beast in our league, especially last year and earlier this season. But since he's been traded to Nashville, Lavy has barely used him and he's been a total dud. His minutes have been cut to under 10 a game.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I dropped Franson lol. Franson was a beast in our league, especially last year and earlier this season. But since he's been traded to Nashville, Lavy has barely used him and he's been a total dud. His minutes have been cut to under 10 a game.

Stats inflated with prime minutes in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad