CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I dunno, that's pretty uncool if you ask me. This league is for fun, and for someone to be deliberately deleting players off the available list is a pretty crappy thing to do.

I think Baertschi may of been one as well.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
That sucks, re: the available players list. Hopefully it wasn't a GM here.

Anyways, good picks TFG and Hoxville. Those two were actually my next two players I was going to get. Goligoski was actually who I was considering when I opted for Barrie instead.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So as of now, the only GMs who haven't been online to check out these recent developments are Sean Monahan, theHudlinator, Signature, drewskiv and tfong.

For all the rest of you (except RaginStajan and Johnny Hoxville), I'll assume that you're happy enough with your picks. If no one else raises exception with their picks, what we'll do is redraft the last 5 picks, with no one being allowed to pick any players who were taken after their pick. This avoids people getting to pick players who they passed up the first time.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
So as of now, the only GMs who haven't been online to check out these recent developments are Sean Monahan, theHudlinator, Signature, drewskiv and tfong.

For all the rest of you (except RaginStajan and Johnny Hoxville), I'll assume that you're happy enough with your picks. If no one else raises exception with their picks, what we'll do is redraft the last 5 picks, with no one being allowed to pick any players who were taken after their pick. This avoids people getting to pick players who they passed up the first time.

Yea I would have picked differently. I like your idea of re-drafting.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I'm here, doesn't affect me much but it does kinda suck to have people semi cheating.

But keeping that in mind, can any random person access the spreadsheet? Maybe someone is just messing with us and deleting random people off it.

Either way, lets go!

I didn't even know where the available list is haha, I've just been reading the picks and going from there personally.

Is the available players on the first post and I'm blind?

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I do have a hunch someone outside of the league has been messing around with the spreadsheet.. Because honestly, it would be a "small mans syndrome" if they didn't confess it, you know? Unless it was an honest mistake

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm here, doesn't affect me much but it does kinda suck to have people semi cheating.

But keeping that in mind, can any random person access the spreadsheet? Maybe someone is just messing with us and deleting random people off it.

Either way, lets go!

I didn't even know where the available list is haha, I've just been reading the picks and going from there personally.

Is the available players on the first post and I'm blind?

Yeah, all the resources are hyper-linked on the first post.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I wonder if a member from another board popped in here and checked out the links and began messing around? As much as I hate to admit it though, I think it's more probable there was inner tampering within our league. With all that said, I have found everyone to be a good group of guys on here I think we should all give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I just hope everyone does realize this is all for fun and for the enjoyment of a bunch dudes and dudettes that love hockey and therefore respect our league with proper conduct. My 2 cents..

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Well, we all know who nogger is gunna pick next ;)

I do need some truculence.

In other news:
mtOf6E1.jpg

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I wonder if a member from another board popped in here and checked out the links and began messing around? As much as I hate to admit it though, I think it's more probable there was inner tampering within our league. With all that said, I have found everyone to be a good group of guys on here I think we should all give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I just hope everyone does realize this is all for fun and for the enjoyment of a bunch dudes and dudettes that love hockey and therefore respect our league with proper conduct. My 2 cents..

I personally think we should form an angry, unruly mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino