CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I have reopened the draft thread. The likelihood of Sean Monahan being affected by this is extremely small, and when you don't log in for 48 hours, these things can pass you by.

We can start redrafting from the 8th pick whenever theHudlinator is ready.

And by the way, KingoftheNorth, I think it's easier that I just made it view-only for everyone. I am the sole editor of the document now.

No problem, just a suggestion in case you prefer that other GMs help with the editing.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Hard to imagine there are that many sellers at this point in the season, though. But best of luck!

Agreed. Hard to do any buy-now deals before the season starts as everyone has high expectations.

The Kane deal can be classified as a "sell-move" but the trade off in points between Kane and Schenn is justified with Schenn hitting and winning faceoffs.

Also I gained three bait assets in Horvat, Wennberg and a 1st. Horvat could be intriguing going into this season, Nucks have no depth and could use a guy like him

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Unlike the man who drafted after me, OP8 is not shopping Sam Reinhart for anything. Not even for an overpayment! Sorry fellas. :P

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Despite nobody wanting to sell. Still got a lot of interest in Ekblad. Including one Anglesmith. :sarcasm:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Commish Note:

We are restarting the draft from the 8th overall pick in the 14th round.

Managers may not select players that were drafted after their pick.

Example: Crosby's Chiclets picked Stalock with the 14th overall pick before the 'redraft'. Managers before 14th overall may not pick Stalock.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Commish Note

We are restarting the draft from the 8th overall pick in the 14th round.

Managers may not select players that were drafted after their pick.

Example: Crosby's Chiclets pick Stalock with the 14th overall pick before the 'redraft'. Managers before 14th overall may not pick Stalock.

Thanks for dropping that knowledge on errbody, commish. I meant to remind everyone of that when I reopened the thread, but I somehow forgot.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
FYI, I will be creating a new thread later tonight as this one is nearly at 1000 posts. I have created a new set of rules that are more hermeneutic, or at least I think so.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
FYI, I will be creating a new thread later tonight as this one is nearly at 1000 posts. I have created a new set of rules that are more hermeneutic, or at least I think so.

fry.PNG

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Johnny Hoxville has just informed me that the pick he wants to switch is in fact the third pick of this round. We're going further backwards, people! This must be done in case any of the managers between Hox's picks are interested in Nick Leddy.

Johnny, it's your pick.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Johnny Hoxville has just informed me that the pick he wants to switch is in fact the third pick of this round. We're going further backwards, people! This must be done in case any of the managers between Hox's picks are interested in Nick Leddy.

Johnny, it's your pick.

Cheers!

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
And like that we have a deal to announce

Smokescreen:
Aaron Ekblad (p)
Jaden Schwartz

Wheeling Dusters:
Jamie Benn