CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
250px-TrabPuKcip.jpg

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Will make my pick.

Commish Note:

Whoever is deleting players that actually are available players, cut it out. This is an official warning. If this happens again and I catch who it is, there will be consequences.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I can't actually believe that someone has been doing that. Very disappointed. I'll go through and restore the names later. Needless to say, editing privileges have been removed.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I thought the spread sheet was locked unless you were Anglesmith? Seems like a pretty ****** thing to do though..disappointing.

Nope, we opened it for people to edit freely, as Anglesmith and I aren't online 24/7...

If anyone is open to confessing, PM me.. Not in trouble or anything, just want to know who it was.. Unless it was an outside source. :shakehead

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Do you guys know which players were deleted?

EDIT: It may be possible someone edited it not realizing their changes would be permanent? Like they were cutting out names to build their own list or something? Just thinking out loud.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

Yeah, I do.

I noticed it a few days ago (maybe it was around a week ago), but never really gave thought to it. But when I opened up the document about 15 minutes ago, I noticed 3/4/5 players were gone.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Any thoughts to who was available? We probably passed on studs because of this. Brutal. Probably an Oiler fan.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Some available players that were deleted, from the top of my head:

Matt Read
Steve Ott
Marc Edourd Vlasic
Nick Foligno

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

EDIT: It may be possible someone edited it not realizing their changes would be permanent? Like they were cutting out names to build their own list or something? Just thinking out loud.

That could be possible, however, if the person saved the document then it would be private. They'd have to keep opening the document and making changes for it to be public, and looked what happened!

Either way, not a huge deal and no one is in trouble or anything, just a commish announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad