CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Sean Monahan and Signature are all who are holding us up. Neither has picked for a while. It is tempting to simply assume they won't care and move along, but I really don't think that would be fair. As long as everyone is ok with it, I'm going to give them the full 24 hour grace period from 3:30pm MT (when everything went into cryogenic freeze) in order to log on.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Sean Monahan and Signature are all who are holding us up. Neither has picked for a while. It is tempting to simply assume they won't care and move along, but I really don't think that would be fair. As long as everyone is ok with it, I'm going to give them the full 24 hour grace period from 3:30pm MT (when everything went into cryogenic freeze) in order to log on.

b3f5036f936e5f87e5140144633dcdcd67a2882bf8aa3c44c1dd9ee27fb6234a.jpg

Aug 3, 2010

Today was my Stampede day. I have received the Sunburnt Shoulders of Shameâ„¢.

I did read up though, and it seems kind of messed up and kind of... pathetic, for lack of a better word.

Additionally, you might have noticed but my input probably wasn't needed though I appreciate the asking/waiting - it's because I don't even have a pick in rounds 13 through 15.

So... do what you guys have to do, I'll be back in round 16. Hope it all get sorted out. Thanks for staying vigilant TFG/Anglesmith. :handclap:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Today was my Stampede day. I have received the Sunburnt Shoulders of Shameâ„¢.

I did read up though, and it seems kind of messed up and kind of... pathetic, for lack of a better word.

Additionally, you might have noticed but my input probably wasn't needed though I appreciate the asking/waiting - it's because I don't even have a pick in rounds 13 through 15.

So... do what you guys have to do, I'll be back in round 16. Hope it all get sorted out. Thanks for staying vigilant TFG/Anglesmith. :handclap:

Yup, we kinda figured you wouldn't be affected, but it wouldn't be fair to assume. Maybe there's someone in the world who would prefer Vlasic to Sobotka. :dunno:

Aug 3, 2010
Yup, we kinda figured you wouldn't be affected, but it wouldn't be fair to assume. Maybe there's someone in the world who would prefer Vlasic to Sobotka. :dunno:

Iunno, having

Suter-Yandle
Ehrhoff-Sekera

has given me a pretty steady top-4 D but like I said I do appreciate the patience. Maybe I'll pick up Vlasic in round 16. :sarcasm:?

May 27, 2012
Earth

About to go to bed. Just had to log on to say I had good chuckle at this.

I also liked Tfong"s post of Mr. Freeze. :laugh:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
just for the record it i did remove players from the list but only when i noticed them being selected and not removed yet

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I am no longer in the league but I still read along. I just wanted to let it be known I had nothing to do with deleting players in case anyone was thinking it was former GM's.

Aug 3, 2010
OKAY I WANT A RE-DRAFT

Wow seriously. How does this keep happening. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :( :( :( :madfire: :madfire: :madfire:

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I'm okay if the Commish made it a closed spreadsheet and the GMs/other people who wish to view give their email account to have access that way

ALSO: looking to trade up to the current round. Please pm.

Aug 3, 2010
I'm pretty pissed because if you look at it this way:

Last season I was forced to instead have 8 keepers instead of everyone else's 9.
This year I get to have 1 less draft pick than everyone else.

The Pressbox Millionaires will not stand for this!
We will sit in our VIP lounge sipping mojitos and being lathered with massage oil by the hands of Greek goddesses protesting these injustices, but we will not stand.

Standing is for plebes.

Also, **** the KHL. If only there was kind of like a worldwide fantasy league that would accumulate stats from all leagues, not just NA ones. It's not the fact that Sobotka bolted to the KHL out of the blue from the Blues, it's more that there's no way to track his stats and make the pick worth it somehow.

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm pretty pissed because if you look at it this way:

Last season I was forced to instead have 8 keepers instead of everyone else's 9.
This year I get to have 1 less draft pick than everyone else.

The Pressbox Millionaires will not stand for this!
We will sit in our VIP lounge sipping mojitos and being lathered with massage oil by the hands of Greek goddesses protesting these injustices, but we will not stand.

Standing is for plebes.

Also, **** the KHL. If only there was kind of like a worldwide fantasy league that would accumulate stats from all leagues, not just NA ones. It's not the fact that Sobotka bolted to the KHL out of the blue from the Blues, it's more that there's no way to track his stats and make the pick worth it somehow.

You sure can pick 'em, Signature.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have reopened the draft thread. The likelihood of Sean Monahan being affected by this is extremely small, and when you don't log in for 48 hours, these things can pass you by.

We can start redrafting from the 8th pick whenever theHudlinator is ready.

And by the way, KingoftheNorth, I think it's easier that I just made it view-only for everyone. I am the sole editor of the document now.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
There is literally no reason for anyone to really access it anyways besides Anglesmith.

But in fantasy news.. As some know I've been looking for upgrades all around and have been using Ekblad as trade bait. So yes he is available for the right price. He's almost a guarantee to play next season and you will not have to use a keeper on him. He's about as good of commodity as any.

Dusters officially in win-now mode.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
There is literally no reason for anyone to really access it anyways besides Anglesmith.

But in fantasy news.. As some know I've been looking for upgrades all around and have been using Ekblad as trade bait. So yes he is available for the right price. He's almost a guarantee to play next season and you will not have to use a keeper on him. He's about as good of commodity as any.

Dusters officially in win-now mode.

Hard to imagine there are that many sellers at this point in the season, though. But best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->