"Paper Bag Day": Saturday, March 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Wheeler and Little are key parts of the so-called "losing culture", aren't they?

So are Scheifele, Trouba, Lowry, and Hellebuyck. Like it or not, six years without a playoff win, and only one playoff appearance, are the exact same results the Atlanta Thrasher organization was getting. There is only one way to turn around the organization, and that is with better coaching and management.

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Wouldn't it be amazing to see one game where the entire area was empty. Not a single soul In the entire place. It would be more than national news.
It would make the national news only because they would say see told you Winnipeg couldn't support a NHL franchise !! All this would do is make us Jets fans look really , really bad .

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was at the peanut butter fiasco , got hit with one of the jars and saw a lady and her young boy get hit , they were both cut and bleeding , just brutal . I was just a stupid young punk but even i knew throwing a pretty heavy plastic jar of peanut butter was not a good idea .

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
It would make the national news only because they would say see told you Winnipeg couldn't support a NHL franchise !! All this would do is make us Jets fans look really , really bad .

It wouldn't really matter if tickets were sold. The Cleveland Browns fans tried this a few years back. IIRC, a few thousand die-hard fans deliberately missed the 1st quarter, but that is as far as it went. If you want to see a fan base that has fully turned on management, check out all the Facebook and other social media groups that Cleveland fans have created against management.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
It wouldn't really matter if tickets were sold. The Cleveland Browns fans tried this a few years back. IIRC, a few thousand die-hard fans deliberately missed the 1st quarter, but that is as far as it went. If you want to see a fan base that has fully turned on management, check out all the Facebook and other social media groups that Cleveland fans have created against management.

We are not the Browns.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ahhhhh.... paper bags over the head... :popcorn:

I suggest a more drastic idea if this is what it has come to...

I see some of us are worried the Jets management would just ban paper bags...

Or what would the outside perception of the world would be... "see, Winnipeg can't support an NHL team" would be the outside refrain...

Well... I believe honesty, straight shooting is the best policy...

Winnipeg'ers pay the freight... they pay the high priced ticket... they buy the team gear...

Wear the dam paper bags if you so choose... send a message... do it en-mass...

If you are really upset, want to send a real message to Jets' management (with a time limit element)...?

Wear a clear plastic bag over your head... :sarcasm:

Go Jets Go !!!

:jets

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
We have enough threads to discuss the deficiencies of Chevy, Maurice, and TNSE - this could have been a post in any three of those threads.

To prevent further duplication: closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad