GDT: Panthers vs. Avs - 12/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Realistically we're down a 1C (also our best player), a top6 winger and the starting goalie. Even if Reimer was putting up a Vezina worthy performance, so many other things would have to go perfectly to win a game. Our roster is too top heavy to manage without those players.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Realistically we're down a 1C (also our best player), a top6 winger and the starting goalie. Even if Reimer was putting up a Vezina worthy performance, so many other things would have to go perfectly to win a game. Our roster is too top heavy to manage without those players.
All true. And no defense and I mean NO DEFENSE doesn’t really help. Not one of our defenders played well tonight

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Let’s pull him again! Drive up that goal differential. Leave no doubt for that first lottery pick!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I really don’t believe this franchise will ever do anything. It’s a disgrace to us diehards to have to watch this.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
tenor.gif

Done

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Ass whipping by the ****ing pathetic Avalanche.
You're not giving the Avs enough credit, this isn't the same team that was clearly the worst team in the league last year. Yes, their roster hasn't changed much, but their structure is way better than last year. Also their only current injured player is a prospect (Kamenev) who's mostly played in the AHL.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Here’s what a twenty minute practice the day before when you’re down your 1C gets you on game day. They literally practiced from 11:30-11:50 yesterday

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I really don’t believe this franchise will ever do anything. It’s a disgrace to us diehards to have to watch this.

At times you just think maybe a relocation would put us out of our misery. This franchise ain't moving forward anytime soon if ever

Reactions: Ghoste
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad