GDT: Panthers vs. Avs - 12/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

While good news long term, Florida needed both these games (good chance they'll lose both now). COL and DET are really weak opponents but without Barkov I don't like their chances.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I think they need to change the plan of having the defensemen looking for the homerun pass as the first option every time when they get the puck in the defensive zone to try and transition up ice. Making a smart quicker pass to a teammate from the bottom of the d zone, is a much better strategy to get a team going up ice.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida

21 IN 16 OUT

zRgjQzV.jpg

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
BB said in the Sentinel that he likes the natural centers in Nick and Malgin to stay on the RW, he feels they have been making progress.

Tough to argue that logic at this point.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Will Reimer keep the GAA under 5 tonight?
On one hand, I want to say he wasn't bad against the Jets - out of the four goals, there was only one I felt he should have had. But OTOH, the way he played looked all sorts of off and nervous; really didn't fill me with confidence.

Realistically, we're missing our best player, our other first-line player and our n.1 goalie, so I'm not expecting anything tonight. But it would be really nice if they could win anyway...

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Trocheck better be up to the task of shutting down Mackinnon. Curious how each teams top line performs. Secondary scoring will be key tonight. Please take less than 7 penalties.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Nice play by Hales. Hit and separate, got a shot off backhand too. He’s been good these last four periods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad