GDT: Panthers @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Was he on the LW most of last year as well?

I recall something somewhere that said timo prefers the Lw but that never made sense to me
He played a little bit of LW for the Sharks, but he's been on the RW for I'm pretty sure 400+ games of his career.

I'm not sure why he would prefer playing on the LW at this point.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
What if we win tonight ? 🤔
tenor.gif

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
I was going to avoid betting tonight, fearing the coach firing bump / variable. After seeing the lineup, that Panthers -1.5 +190 is tempting.

Also, fire Fitz for allowing this shit to continue. Holtz on the 4th and golden boy Luke playing over Nemec. Mickey Mouse organization top to bottom.

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
My poor kid and a few of his college buddys had a school discount a few weeks ago and bought tickets. they get to shake hands with a few players hope my kid doesnt get too pissed when they tell him to go ZF*&^ yourself

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
My poor kid and a few of his college buddys had a school discount a few weeks ago and bought tickets. they get to shake hands with a few players hope my kid doesnt get too pissed when they tell him to go ZF*&^ yourself
In the scheme of things, just tell him to wish them well and thank the players for continuing to play hard. A little positivity should go a long way on a tough day like this. Maybe he gets a photo or at least a positive interaction he can take with him.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
In the scheme of things, just tell him to wish them well and thank the players for continuing to play hard. A little positivity should go a long way on a tough day like this. Maybe he gets a photo or at least a positive interaction he can take with him.
I would walk straight up to Jack and I would say I paid to watch MacDermid where is he!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I would walk straight up to Jack and I would say I paid to watch MacDermid where is he!
If you handled that properly it would work but it's tricky. Years ago, I took my oldest to a player signing. One of the New Orleans Saints. He was at the podium with his wife. He is African American, she white and blonde and maybe less than half his size. Obviously quite distinct from each other. My oldest was about 11 maybe closer to 10? I'm not totally sure. In any event, me being me I had him do something silly. I had him take his photo to be autographed and walk with it right to the wife and say to her loud enough for both of them to hear "Wow, you look much taller on TV Mr. ___". To my surprise, he pulled it off perfectly. There was a short pause. The wife got it and absolutely cracked up. The player looked at him for an extra few seconds and then his face lit up. He happily signed the photo and paused for a picture with my son. Could someone do the same thing with Jack? Maybe, but it would have to be well planned.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
If you handled that properly it would work but it's tricky. Years ago, I took my oldest to a player signing. One of the New Orleans Saints. He was at the podium with his wife. He is African American, she white and blonde and maybe less than half his size. Obviously quite distinct from each other. My oldest was about 11 maybe closer to 10? I'm not totally sure. In any event, me being me I had him do something silly. I had him take his photo to be autographed and walk with it right to the wife and say to her loud enough for both of them to hear "Wow, you look much taller on TV Mr. ___". To my surprise, he pulled it off perfectly. There was a short pause. The wife got it and absolutely cracked up. The player looked at him for an extra few seconds and then his face lit up. He happily signed the photo and paused for a picture with my son. Could someone do the same thing with Jack? Maybe, but it would have to be well planned.
That's funny. The Devils probably aren't very much in the mood for jokes right now though.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Thought that was a ad banner for Better Help!:laugh: Ahhh this season is cooked. 5-2 Panthers. Fire Travis... Fire Travis....:naughty:

Honestly I'd love to watch tonight, I just have a ton of laundry to fold and don't think I can make the time
Just let the Devils fold your laundry for you. They seem to like to fold and their damm good at it!

• Haha
Reactions: Cheddabombs

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
the refresh button has been pressed. lets see if this team is a playoff team or not. big test tonight vs florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad