lYG6Cgy.jpg

mCcv6UI.png

WmPISRc.jpg

oMxJTtn.png

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This one might be fun. I might watch this one.

I am incredibly curious how the players will react. Will Jack just pout all night?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I expected Hughes to be down since he’s always openly supported Ruff but I was surprised Hischier was as sad as he appeared. Ultimately the coach getting canned is an indictment of the players
I am sure they told that to their faces word for word.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I expected Hughes to be down since he’s always openly supported Ruff but I was surprised Hischier was as sad as he appeared. Ultimately the coach getting canned is an indictment of the players
A) I always figured people were jumping to conclusions a bit re: Nico not liking Lindy based on merely the fact he wasn't as 'vociferous' publicly as Jack was in wanting to keep him two years ago

B) They can all **** off regardless, they're as culpable for all of this **** as Lindy or Fitz are, if not more so

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
I am really going to consider turning the game off if on their first powerplay the same 5 guys are out on the ice,

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
A) I always figured people were jumping to conclusions a bit re: Nico not liking Lindy based on merely the fact he wasn't as 'vociferous' publicly as Jack was in wanting to keep him two years ago

B) They can all **** off regardless, they're as culpable for all of this **** as Lindy or Fitz are, if not more so

The players have largely underperformed no question. The coaching didn’t help and arguably made it worse. So did the goaltending and the injuries. A healthy Hamilton and a healthy Hughes for the entire season and if McMoron could have avoided texting (allegedly) it might have been enough to win the extra four or five games they needed to be ahead of Philly. It’s really that close of a thing as I see it. I fault Lindy for trying the same thing over and over and I never liked the swarm system but who knows if the next coach will be any better?

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad