GDT: Panthers @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Willingly won’t be watching tonight, which hurts. But alas.

LGD

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Is no one going to comment on @Bleedred in the GDT? The coaching change has distracted everyone from a wonderful cameo. Bleed shows there are no small memes, only small posters.

Edit: From the "wow" responses, I'm not sure if everyone understands the above line. It's a compliment to @Bleedred. There is an old saying that there are no small roles, only small actors. The point is with enough gravitas a small role is a big role. Think Jack Nicholson in a few good men or Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. Both are on screen for relatively modest amount of time, but both are the biggest impact on the movie. Bleed is every bit as impactful as Hannibal Lecter, perhaps more so. If you put Rogalski in a gym and start Lecter and Bleed on the end line across from him, my money is on Bleed eating Rogalski's brain first. Hopefully folks understand this.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is no one going to comment on @Bleedred in the GDT? The coaching change has distracted everyone from a wonderful cameo. Bleed shows there are no small memes, only small posters.
I’ve been really slow and behind on everything lately.

I really hope to do last night’s goals review (everything is done, it just has the be typed) before puck drop tonight.

I still have to shave this gray fisherman’s beard I got. Gross.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

LGD

I'm going to at least tune into the start to see how the team comes out under the new coach.

I'm not even sure what to root for at this point though. I'd rather see Toffoli traded and no panic moves to try to salvage this season before the trade deadline, though it's tough to root against the team while they're still somewhat alive.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

I really hope to do last night’s goals review (everything is done, it just has the be typed) before puck drop tonight.

You being asked by the therapist whether Rogalski is in the room is a very funny in a subtle way to me. I like the premise that Rogalski is so oppressive that the therapist has to ask if you are seeing him as a hallucination. Hopefully they clean house after the season and hire a good goalie coach that gets your seal of approval.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

Don't shave it... you'll regret it. I did. My grey beard was awesome. I think I'm going to go for it again

Reactions: My3Sons

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010

x7iyCH5.jpg

x5XnCDN.jpg

xczlkrD.jpg

rx7OUNp.jpg

lYG6Cgy.jpg

mCcv6UI.png

WmPISRc.jpg

oMxJTtn.png

So, I suggest therapy for the hfboards Devils group and you go and outsource it without giving me a shot?!?

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
The team fell into a ditch & the board is out for blood?

@JK3 in a GDT:

Probably not the best recommendation though, maybe they should seek help elsewhere like with @Ripshot 43.

"Online counseling company BetterHelp has agreed to pay $7.8 million to settle charges from the Federal Trade Commission that it improperly shared customers' sensitive data with companies like Facebook and Snapchat, even after promising to keep it private, violating HIPPA guidelines."

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003

LGD
Why?

See, all that positivity is draining...you should just bitch about the team every once in a while and it won't be so taxing when everything falls apart.

I think I'm going to head down to Belize in April... Figure I won't be missing any playoff games.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
When the new coach takes over, will Timo still be on the left wing?

And by new coach I mean the new permanent head coach?

Because I knew this shit would continue with Ruff's deputy in charge. He probably had a lot of say in this and they've already just said today in one of these press conferences that Green was running forwards (and power play too), so this could be a Green-ism more than a Ruff-ism.

Unless you wanna get really crazy and say this is coming from upstairs.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Probably not the best recommendation though, maybe they should seek help elsewhere like with @Ripshot 43.

"Online counseling company BetterHelp has agreed to pay $7.8 million to settle charges from the Federal Trade Commission that it improperly shared customers' sensitive data with companies like Facebook and Snapchat, even after promising to keep it private, violating HIPPA guidelines."

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
When the new coach takes over, will Timo still be on the left wing?

And by new coach I mean the new permanent head coach?

Because I knew this shit would continue with Ruff's deputy in charge. He probably had a lot of say in this and they've already just said today in one of these press conferences that Green was running forwards (and power play too), so this could be a Green-ism more than a Ruff-ism.

Unless you wanna get really crazy and say this is coming from upstairs.
Was he on the LW most of last year as well?

I recall something somewhere that said timo prefers the Lw but that never made sense to me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad