GDT: Panthers @ Devils 11/27/2017 "Hischier Kisses"

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Doesn't matter. 16 and 11 will get 20-25 mins and Malgin will get like 13 mins. They say he's playing on the top line but for some reason when other players play there, they never get the full minutes.

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
Okay, new game! How would you put together the lineup right now? You have all our players that are healthy + whoever you want to call up from Springfield. Complaining about missing our former players is forbidden.

I'll start with
Huby-Barkov-McCann
Haapala-Trocheck-Hunt/Brickley
McGinn-Malgin-Bjugstad
Haley-Balisy-Sceviour

Yandle-Ekblad
Matheson-McCoshen
Petro-Pysyk
Weegar

Now tear it apart and propose something better :)

Just doing the offense. Let McGinn crash the net and he can dish as well, just trying random musings, maybe they can find their Hyman. Re-unite the third line. Trocheck works out well with whoever he is anyways, he can carry it alone if necessary, let Haapala develop chemistry with him, also Sceviour looked nice one game playing along Trocheck for a while.

Huberdeau-Barkov-McGinn
Haapala-Trocheck-Sceviour
Brickley-McCann-Bjugstad
Haley-Malgin-Balisy/Hunt

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Just doing the offense. Let McGinn crash the net and he can dish as well, just trying random musings, maybe they can find their Hyman. Re-unite the third line. Trocheck works out well with whoever he is anyways, he can carry it alone if necessary, let Haapala develop chemistry with him, also Sceviour looked nice one game playing along Trocheck for a while.

Huberdeau-Barkov-McGinn
Haapala-Trocheck-Sceviour
Brickley-McCann-Bjugstad
Haley-Malgin-Balisy/Hunt

I like this except for burying Malgin on the fourth line. Would probably just go with Balisy there and leave Malgin in the AHL if we went with this lineup...

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
I like this except for burying Malgin on the fourth line. Would probably just go with Balisy there and leave Malgin in the AHL if we went with this lineup...

Yeah, he's in a tough spot with this team. Perhaps swap with Sceviour and then just Balisy <-> Sceviour for right places. I'd be happy with that experiment as well, we'll see.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Doesn't matter. 16 and 11 will get 20-25 mins and Malgin will get like 13 mins. They say he's playing on the top line but for some reason when other players play there, they never get the full minutes.
Yeah we keep driving Barkov, Huberdeau and Trocheck to the ground :( Otherwise I'm not against trying Malgin on the top line - who knows, maybe it works.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
we're going to pull an Avalanche and be the worst team, only to fall outside of the top-3 in the draft. hooray for 4th.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
XseskAJ.jpg

Reactions: DrMom9900

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
When you look at all the numbers behind that season you can see it was a team that overachieved and wasn't going to be likely repeat things without changes.

The 12 games was a fluke and the divisional title. But I don't understand the logic behind saying we should ignore it.

If you take the best stretch of games away from any team during a season, well yeah, it's going to bump them down in the standings. Might as well take out the worst stretch in that case to make it fair for comparison.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The 12 games was a fluke and the divisional title. But I don't understand the logic behind saying we should ignore it.

If you take the best stretch of games away from any team during a season, well yeah, it's going to bump them down in the standings. Might as well take out the worst stretch in that case to make it fair for comparison.

Can we just talk about Barkov hatters?

Reactions: Kellyr

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Had a great time in Fort Lauderdale and Miami this past week. Watched the Leafs game the Wednesday night, threw a rat from 1st row of upper bowl and hit somebody in the head 3 rows from the glass, hopefully not any of you guys :laugh: Felt really bad but his friend picked it up and threw it on the ice. :cheers:

Reactions: ShootIt

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Had a great time in Fort Lauderdale and Miami this past week. Watched the Leafs game the Wednesday night, threw a rat from 1st row of upper bowl and hit somebody in the head 3 rows from the glass, hopefully not any of you guys :laugh: Felt really bad but his friend picked it up and threw it on the ice. :cheers:

Did the rat at least hit a Leaf fan?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I am gonna say it.

It's time to remove Barkov and Trocheck from the PK. They already play heavy minutes, let them use that time to rest.

we are already last anyway...so f*** it

I've seen Trocheck take 3 shifts as a winger now. I mean...come the f*** on..its the First Damn period.

Reactions: I am not exposed

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
I love our players. Petro with no one within 10 feet of him on while skating up from the point and....he misses the net with a wrist shot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad