scratches-Jimmy Hayes, Dalton Prout
Injuries-Micro Mueller, Marcus Johansson, Kyle Palmieri

Starting Goalie

2139.jpg

Cory Schneider
9-4-3 2.76 GAA .918 sv%

Player to watch

cut.jpg

Nico Hischier, the 1st player taken overall in 2017, has paid immediate dividends to the Devils. You can only hope the Panthers high 1st round pick in 2018 can make an immediate impact.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Barkov says: "We can't get frustrated but we must be pissed off."
We'll win this one. I have a feeling.

(Don't tell me the Devils are 3rd in the league or we just lost our top line forward. We got this.)

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
And then lose the next 2-3 games. It really doesn't matter if only two or three guys are actually trying to earn their salaries. Just close the shop and return when the draft is right around the corner.
Never said anything about winning the next 2-3 games, did I?
Let's take it a game at a time. If we win, yay that's great! If we lose, yay we're that much closer to drafting Dahlin or someone decent. Win-win scenario :)

Depch

Aug 27, 2006
Delete account
4-2 for Florida with Barkov hatter. Don't piss off the Barkman.

I think I might start doing this so that I put something like a 10€ base bet for Florida to lose and accompany that with another bet from the league. I'll be cheering games for Florida, but at least there will be some coffee money or so if they won't get a point. If you guys are so sure of the suckage of this team, then bank it up! Maybe they'll get a lift from that. So I'll be willing to pay something like a 500€+ for Florida to get a point every game for the rest of the season. Do this if you think you got bad mojo in you, get some happiness regardless.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Not that I've been very hopeful this season but I think I'm officially hopping on the tank wagon. Losing Dads was the nail in the coffin for sure. For the team to get 94 points, we would need to go 38-22-0 for the rest of the season. yeah that's not happening...so let the tank begin.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The slobbering from Goldie and Potvin would be unbearable.
"Mac really deserved this promotion. Such a hard worker, effort, grit, leadership, character, toughness etc"
I miss Billy, at least with the Centre Ice package I get both broadcasts so I can listen to the Devils adequate broadcast.

edit^ Holy cow it's the 1 year anniversary of cabgate.

Reactions: I am not exposed

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Captain Courageous baby.

Goldfarb Freed

Good for him. He's done well in Vegas. They'll most likely make the playoffs.

Please don't think the reason why we are where we are is because we don't have Gallant. He has nothing to do with our mediocre goaltending, crap bottom 6/9, chemistry-less second line, and inexperienced d-core, plus cap limited team. We're in a transition year, again, because of Tallon and Viola.

Gallant should thank Tallon for giving him March and Smith for nothing though :)

Funny though that Debeor, a guy people hated on big time never gets any love around here despite taking two teams to the cup. Rather have him back.

Reactions: KW

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Good for him. He's done well in Vegas. They'll most likely make the playoffs.

Please don't think the reason why we are where we are is because we don't have Gallant. He has nothing to do with our mediocre goaltending, crap bottom 6/9, chemistry-less second line, and inexperienced d-core, plus cap limited team. We're in a transition year, again, because of Tallon and Viola.

Gallant should thank Tallon for giving him March and Smith for nothing though :)

Funny though that Debeor, a guy people hated on big time never gets any love around here despite taking two teams to the cup. Rather have him back.
Give him the respect he deserves. Florida is still better team wise than Vegas. It's a joke if you dont think firing him was bad

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Give him the respect he deserves. Florida is still better team wise than Vegas. It's a joke if you dont think firing him was bad
I did. I said good for him and I think his team will get to the playoffs. wouldn't surprise me if they don't though with quality of teams in the West. I thought his firing was unfair but I don't believe he could coach this team to the playoffs. Some teams click and catch lightning in a bottle. Vegas has done that. Kinda like our first division winner under Tallon when Kris Versteeg and Flash lead this team to the playoffs. Dineen had a worse roster than Gallant but nobody cries to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad