Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Caps, 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
They had the puck all the time, the Caps dominated the series against the Penguins. They just couldn't score on MAF in game 7. Go watch game 5 and game 6 again.
Did you see the 2nd and 3rd period in game 7? Especially the 3rd?

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
They had the puck all the time, the Caps dominated the series against the Penguins. They just couldn't score on MAF in game 7. Go watch game 5 and game 6 again.

Agreed. For all, I do believe we were on a pair with Penguins the last two seasons. We cared the play for long stretches. I don't remember, except game 7, when the Pitts dominated us. It was quite opposite for many games, but we couldn't score as thier goalies stood on their heads and Holtby...

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
More hitting in the 3rd please. It lights a fire under their asses!
If you cant be a fast team at least be a physical one. Right now they're nowhere...

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Carlosn ringed the iron. I'm confident that Djoos will outscore all our Ds combined this season. Vrana seems to have stone hands, hope he improves on that

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Like that the D became more aggressive. Seems now everyone wants to be Djoos. Orlov and Carlson are leading rushes. Nice. Only if they could buy a goal

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Extra man looming.....

I hope Barry gets Djoos out there this time. It should almost be automatic when a guy is the only one to score a quality goal that night.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Lol, Ovechkin with the puck at the point, every Cap on the ice points to the open Burakovsky and he takes a long shot that had no chance in hell to get through traffic.

This team needs to become smarter. We're defeating ourselves.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
caps hockey. Crash the net for the entire third period get nothing, watch florida backhand an empty netter from the opposing crease. and its technically the 4th shorty of the season.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
My God Eller is a disaster. So much worse than last season.
I know one of his selling points for Washington was "stability" and getting to play center constantly, but I think I'd be willing to try him on the wing pretty soon. I liked the shift that he and Backstrom had together after Backstrom came out of the penalty box. Put Graovac on IR and call-up Stephenson to play 3C/4C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad