Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Bruins Jan 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Game could easily be 5-4 if Winchester hits the net on that first opportunity then keeps his stick in one piece on that second one.

Pull Thomas.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Keep in mind, Guds may not be doing well in practice. Perhaps he's screwing things up we don't see. When he came back from the eye injury he was not nearly as good as he was before. Nothing wrong with sitting in the press box a bit.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
We lost to a better team. Better coach. Better players. Scratching one guy over another would not have won us this game or probably put us close to it. We are outmatched everywhere lets not overreact to one game.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Been saying that since the puck drop. Against one of the biggest teams in the NHL you bench your two most physical guys. This move literally borders on insanity. If I were a player, I'd be pissed. They pretty much got thrown to the wolves

And still we out hit them today. Our main problem today is that we are so ****ing slow, and love to make turn overs.

And then we saw another turnover.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
All those scouts at the game tonight, whaddya think fellas?

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
meh, one game. can't win them all. Despite TT playing great for a stretch, he's definitely come down to earth some.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
All those scouts at the game tonight, whaddya think fellas?

If I have listen to jack Edwards say kuleeekov again... Awful game.. They said we have basically a team of misfit Ufa's.. And they saw we have a guy with 24 points leading our team.... Awful game

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
We lost to a better team. Better coach. Better players. Scratching one guy over another would not have won us this game or probably put us close to it. We are outmatched everywhere lets not overreact to one game.
Not saying we would have won at all. You're probably right we are outmatched in every aspect. But stiyou are playing a huge team in terms of size and you stick your size in the box. I just cannot fathom that thinking.

And even though he was having to drag around Jovo and wasn't at 100 percent, he wasn't plating horribly before he got benched. Definitely didn't deserve to be benched. Like I said, PH is playing favorites.

panthersfan94

#CatsAreComing
Jan 23, 2014
Nashville, TN
And still we out hit them today. Our main problem today is that we are so ****ing slow, and love to make turn overs.

So what if we out-hit them. Hits aren't an overly reliable stat anyway. The physicality he brings go beyond the hit column. Example: Boston's first goal; Gilbert tried to clear the rebound, but got out-muscled and Lucic pushed it in. Or the fifth goal when Thornton essentially skated through 2 of our guys

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
If I have listen to jack Edwards say kuleeekov again... Awful game.. They said we have basically a team of misfit Ufa's.. And they saw we have a guy with 24 points leading our team.... Awful game

Yeah...I had that feed too. It was painful enough to watch, much less listen to.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007

That "stat" is subjective as hell and not even worth paying attention to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad