Ovie and the Caps’ Epic Unceasing Celly

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm pretty sure these guys have not stopped partying since by the looks of it. But when you've come up short THAT many times and the franchise has gone better than 40 years without winning it all then all you can do is get out 40 years worth of celebrating. It's stuff like this that makes me wish I was a player. Were I a Lightning player I'd literally have the Stanley Cup riding roller coasters with us at Busch Gardens and we'd be partying with the general population at the Clearwater pier.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Zazzaro703

Mar 18, 2016
Lake Tahoe
This city has begged for a winner for so long, so awesome that they have been partying with the city and fans. These guys are immortal for ending the DC sports curse, I hope they keep going on through the parade on Tuesday. They have certainly earned it. The Ovechkin Era capitals are going to make one hell of an ESPN documentary one day. Also notice how our fans didn't burn the city down or destroy local businesses.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
ugh... hope he washes it before handing it over to the other players...... :D

by the way, where is that creepy guy with the ridiculous hairdo, the keeper of the cup.... is he under the sheets !? :D

I would wanna have the cup examined under a black light just in case Ovi got too excited in the bed with the Cup :laugh:

Reactions: geoo9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad