Post-Game Talk: Outside

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
From what I understand he is a person of interest in missing breast milk from his own refrigerator.
Might have to set up a legal defense fund so he can keep it up.

Police have announced that they've made an arrest. Although Mika was a person of interest, evidence pointed to the work of J.G. Pageau, who surrendered without incident. Police believe Pageau is responsible for four other breast milk thefts in the region, making him not only a serial milk drinker but burglar as well.

Last edited:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
LOL...I got hammered one night drinking with Parent-Barber and that Hockey News writer from Philly Jay Greenberg when they were here on PEI for the Lindros training cap back in 92 ? It was my birthday....and I celebrated hard ! Had a great time....those guys can put them away ! I met up with Lindros the next morning at 7 AM and had him sign some items for me ...very obliging and we lined up a lobster fishing excursion with friends for him and a few others . My hang over did not allow me to go deep sea fishing.
Jay Greenberg was the NY Post's hockey columnist for a bunch of years in the mid 90s to mid 2000s I believe. He was a great read & I always appreciated his perspective. He just passed away within a couple of years. RIP

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I was being completely sarcastic...I assumed the outlets were packed. LOL.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Lafreniere made two very good plays on the game tying goal. He got used in place of Trocheck on in the five on four though that may have been a coincidence.

If he’s fortunate he might be able to wiggle out 50 points by seasons end

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
This is actually one of the things I find so frustrating about streaming. There should be team casts for the playoffs! It feels like this should be a legitimate draw of paying for ESPN+.
The national channels have exclusivity after the first round of the playoffs, which I understand. But not letting the regional networks dub over the national telecast for replay purposes beginning the day following the national broadcast is dumb.

Reactions: egelband and Greg02

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I loved Doc as a kid growing up, I only watched national games on Fox and then ABC (no cable tv) and all I heard for Rangers games was pretty much Doc. Didn’t even know he’s a Devils announcer the rest of the year. I remember starting on this site in 04 as a 19 year old and wondering why am I all of a sudden supposed to hate him- it seemed all the rage on our national tv GDTs

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I loved Doc as a kid growing up, I only watched national games on Fox and then ABC (no cable tv) and all I heard for Rangers games was pretty much Doc. Didn’t even know he’s a Devils announcer the rest of the year. I remember starting on this site in 04 as a 19 year old and wondering why am I all of a sudden supposed to hate him- it seemed all the rage on our national tv GDTs
Before he had a regular gig, Doc filled in on Rangers radio broadcasts for 66 WNBC AM in the mid 80s. He might've filled in for Sam as well a few times on MSG. That was my introduction to him.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
That's lame. I always felt like the Caps PBP dude, forget his name was basically a dollar store Doc. It's so lame. Hate that dude. I remember when he was on every VS or NBCSN telecast and it was brutal.
The flyers guy Jim Jackson does a pretty good job.

brutal homer in flyers broadcasts but in the few national games hes done, hes been good.

very professional and gets appropriately hyped at the right times.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want

Geeze, video makes it feel like Rempe was a Make a Wish kid.

Police have announced that they've made an arrest. Although Mika was a person of interest, evidence pointed to the work of J.G. Pageau, who surrendered without incident. Police believe Pageau is responsible for four other breast milk thefts in the region, making him not only a serial milk drinker but burglar as well.
Dateline has posted a reenactment of the act

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad