OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
That last goal is probably it for the Leafs this game.

Have been struggling for most of the game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Its a joy to watch Marchand in the game.

Overall Devils needs a lot of development in their game. Passing, puckbattling, puck protection should be much better if we want to compete against Boston or Florida.
I’d like to watch when he retires and gets beaten up by a 12 year old girl in front of a luxury outdoor living center next to the infrared stainless steel grills and wicker sofas

Reactions: Guadana

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
So marner has to be the guy out next year, right?

Edit

Well, he has a full no trade too. That could be interesting

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I watch the GOOD teams in the playoffs, and it seems like we are so far away. Especially the physical aspect. We’d get murdered.
We were murdered last year against canes. I don't wanna talk about how we could show this year if we would sleep into the playoff somehow.

Jack should be exceptional. Other player should bulk their backs up. May be its cliché but they need to be better, faster, harder and stronger. And if some players can't be faster or harder or both, may be we should think about that.

Reactions: mdj12784

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He’s an excellent player. He’s also been suspended 8 times if my math is correct.
Yet he's still played more games than Jack and Nico since 2020 at ages 31 to 35.

Marchand 348 games since 2020 season.

Jack 306
Nico 301

Kind of wild the old guy is still kicking it.
:

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Vegas is a key example that you can have average goaltending and still be a Cup Winner/Contender. Take notes Tom. You don't need to trade a ton of assets for a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad