Out of town thread: Where the grass is ALWAYS greener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Borgstrom is legit one of the top 5 forwards in the NCAA right now in my opinion. The Panthers really have a gem with this kid. He's doing it with a great program in a very tough division too, which makes it all better.

That’s crazy. I remember everyone scratching their heads when he was taken in the 1st round. Great job by the Panthers.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
In the West 2 points separates the 12th and the 5th.

In the East 2 points separates the 11th and the 5th.

That's crazy!

It's this way every year after only 17 games.

BTW

Baseball fans : We are 3 games behind (6 points) better start winning soon or it's over
Hockey fans : We are just 6 points behind we are so close we can almost touch it.

Reactions: PaulD

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
The Blue Jackets fan site called The Cannon has a proposed trade where we send them Alex Galchenyuk, Jeff Petry and a 2018 2nd rounder for Pierre Luc Dubois and David Savard.. I would consider doing that deal, out top 3 centers would all be French Canadians starting with the letter "D" Les Trois D's.. Drouin, Dubois and Danault..Think about it, when was the last time a Montreal team was so strong down the middle?? Come on MB, Jarmo, make it happen.

Dubois has proven squat yet. Never been impressed with him. Sorry.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks Eichel is vastly overrated?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Pretty impressive how TBL is curb-stomping its way through CA.

I wish we had Yzerman as our GM, or Maggie The Monkey at worst.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Battle of the SC finals tonight between Smashville and the Pens. Preds take it in a SO 5-4. Kyle Turris 1st star of the night in his debut as a Pred!

Crosby is sick in the shootouts.

PK Subban doing what Weber can't... with the absolute bomb from the point on the PP. :scared:

Reactions: Puck Luck Run Amok

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Am I the only one who thinks Eichel is vastly overrated?

Yes.

Near ppg last year after coming back from a bad ankle injury. Having a pretty decent year so far, Buffalo has a bunch of injuries and overall aren't ready to compete yet.

This team could be dangerous with a couple solid moves and a few more picks turning into key players.

Last edited:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Yes.

Near ppg last year after coming back from a bad ankle injury. Having a pretty decent year so far, Buffalo has a bunch of injuries and overall aren't ready to compete yet.

This team could be dangerous with a couple solid moves and a few more picks turn into key players.

Buffalo has the loser stench and they are going to need to work a lot harder to wipe it off. They are in Lowe/Burke territory now where every move just blows up on them.

Every year its the same thing with Buffalo. This is going to be the year, all the great young players etc... They brought in yet another shiny new coach.

I like Eichel, would kill for him on the habs. I just don't think he is on the McDavid/Matthews level, just a tier below.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad