Out of town thread: Where the grass is ALWAYS greener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Goaltending bailing the Leafs again. Remember when they made fun of us? :laugh:

Right now everything seems to be going the Leafs way. I've counted 3 posts/crossbar by the Oilers tonight and there might be more. The Leafs are a very competitive team but they seem to have a huge horseshoe jammed up their butts. Getting outshot and outplayed many games but somehow finding ways to get points.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
is it just grasses is always greener or does davidson look better in an oilers jersey ???

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Right now everything seems to be going the Leafs way. I've counted 3 posts/crossbar by the Oilers tonight and there might be more. The Leafs are a very competitive team but they seem to have a huge horseshoe jammed up their butts. Getting outshot and outplayed many games but somehow finding ways to get points.

I've counted 4. When your goalie is playing well sometimes you get lucky. It's just the way she goes boys.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
He looked just fine in a Habs jersey. Meanwhile Jordie Benn and Karl Alzner are prized possessions of our GM.
I just remember people craping on him. Perhaps playing on our toxic system he didn't fare well.

Against tougher opp, or unfavorable match ups. I feel like the habs would warp and ruin anyone and everyone with the exception of connor mcjesus, and sid the kid types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad