Out of town thread: Where the grass is ALWAYS greener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
#kopiwatch

Anze ''The Average Center'' Kopitar extends his point streak to 8 games, now with 21 points in 17 games. In other news, John Tavares has 13 goals.

#playersforwhomLafleursGuywouldnttradePrice

@Lafleurs Guy

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
We can be average at center with Price. I mean, look at what L.A. did with such average centers!

Kopitar has also played 22:25 TOI/gm this year. So average.

People might think I’m crazy, but I’m going to say he’s now made his way into the Top 5 Slovenian hockey players.

Don’t @ me

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
The caps/Oilers game might have been the most exciting game of hockey i ever watched.

Standout players:

Holtby, Draisaitl, RNH, Kuz and Nurse (IK rite?)

McDavid is so meh. Doesnt look like the best player in the league atm. He crapped the bed on a lot of chances... people are starting to adjust to his mediocre shot... not sure hes gonna have a GOAT career

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
The caps/Oilers game might have been the most exciting game of hockey i ever watched.

Standout players:

Holtby, Draisaitl, RNH, Kuz and Nurse (IK rite?)

McDavid is so meh. Doesnt look like the best player in the league atm. He crapped the bed on a lot of chances... people are starting to adjust to his mediocre shot... not sure hes gonna have a GOAT career

He's been floating every time I've watched him so far. He'll still saunter his way to about ~90 points, though, especially now that Drai's back.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Did Radulov really wanted to re-sign in Montreal ? If you can prove that to me, THEN, it's MB'S fault. If not....

What the hell is this logic?

It's like saying.. Do you have any ACTUAL proof that Bergevin really offered Radulov a contract? If you don't then MB is a moron.

MB said he gave Radulov an offer. Radulov said several time that he wanted to stay in Montreal. Choosing to believe just one of them really proves that you are clearly bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad