Out of town thread: Where the grass is ALWAYS greener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I know it's a joke. Still makes no sense.

However, I feel much better now that the Sens & Leafs have both lost to Arizona. It doesn't make up for Saturday, but it eases the Arizona loss a bit.
It means that a big, slow, physical defence was effective in 2002. Not saying our defence is big or physical but that's the parallel.

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
I wonder if some people from RDS/TVA Sports are going to discredit Subban's good stats so far by saying he's playing on an amazing team, so it's easy to get good stats on a team like that... He's, in fact, playing with Emelin, and he doesn't play often with Nashville's top line, and he starts most of his shifts in the defensive zone. He doesn't have it easy this year, but he somehow finds a way to keep producing.

Reactions: Pickles

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Well maybe the Habs are not so bad after all, especially after people lost their minds of them losing against the Coyotes given that they defeated the Sens and Leafs back-to-back after us. Well Habs do suck but sometime crappy teams may not be that crappy(Yotes).

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Well maybe the Habs are not so bad after all, especially after people lost their minds of them losing against the Coyotes given that they defeated the Sens and Leafs back-to-back after us. Well Habs do suck but sometime crappy teams may not be that crappy(Yotes).
The Last place team beats us and beats the Leafs. The Leafs won 6-0 over us. We are contenders :)

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I wonder if some people from RDS/TVA Sports are going to discredit Subban's good stats so far by saying he's playing on an amazing team, so it's easy to get good stats on a team like that... He's, in fact, playing with Emelin, and he doesn't play often with Nashville's top line, and he starts most of his shifts in the defensive zone. He doesn't have it easy this year, but he somehow finds a way to keep producing.

Emelin was playing on the top pair with Weber last year and both had nicer +/- stats. Also, Subban is -3 on a pace for -12 obvious. Subban was -8 last season, Weber was +18. And so on.

I'm just saying what they would probably say. Also. Hey. Subban is like their 4th best defenseman.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Well some Habs fans will.

Already read on here how the Russian kid on Tbay would never be doing that anywhere else.

btw....Lars Eler has more goals than Drouin. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Pickles

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Well some Habs fans will.

Already read on here how the Russian kid on Tbay would never be doing that anywhere else.

btw....Lars Eler has more goals than Drouin. :biglaugh:

It took Eller about 2 years to get his game back after having it ruined by Therrien.

My only hope is it takes 2 years for everyone on the Habs to also drop the stink of Therrien's coaching.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Remember the "what about Nashville" posts?

Nashville is now 7th in the league

Remember Radulov started the season slow in the first four games, and people said that the Habs dodged a bullet?

Meanwhile, the Stars are a .500 team, with an equal number of wins and losses. Unfortunately for them they are playing in Hockey's strongest division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad