Out of Town Thread: Sergachev Rising Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Check out Nazem Kadri pulling at Thornton's beard in a fight -- and leaving a handful on the ice.

225n15.gif

Kadri-Pull-Thornton-Beard-595x333.jpg

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

Remember that Chiarelli has a recent Cup ring. All NHL GMs are incompetent, some are just luckier than the others.
I thought chia was a good mind at one time. Even liked the hall trade, for a change of scenery type of thing.

As dumb a these guys are, I'm definitely dumber.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Props to Kadri. Hate that beard.
lol. Kadri throws one punch. A wild one that catches nothing but air. He then hangs onto to Joes beard for dear life. Once the refs have both players restrained on the ice, Kadris hand is seen releasing Joes beard, then drops the hair on the ice. :laugh: Tough guy.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
lol. Kadri throws one punch. A wild one that catches nothing but air. He then hangs onto to Joes beard for dear life. Once the refs have both players restrained on the ice, Kadris hand is seen releasing Joes beard, then drops the hair on the ice. :laugh: Tough guy.
Kadri is a punk and Thornton is a big strong man. I just hate that ridiculous beard and Joe deserves to have it yanked out if he wants to sport it while playing hockey and getting into fights.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Kadri is a punk and Thornton is a big strong man. I just hate that ridiculous beard and Joe deserves to have it yanked out if he wants to sport it while playing hockey and getting into fights.
Not a big fan of the goofy beards either.

Burns looks even more the clown with the man bun, beard, and no teeth. Has he added ear rings yet? Neck tattoo?

Any ONE of those is ok.

All of them at the same time....... clownish.

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Cant believe you still believe that line. Taxes were and will always be there. For Radulov. For Alzner. For Drouin. But suddendly its the big thing preventing us from having nice things.

Yes, I believe in facts. Taxes are different based on the city you play in North America.

Radulov (Premium UFA) should not be compared to Alzner (non Premium UFA) and Drouin (premium RFA)

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

If I was Kadri, I would tell Thornton to comb his beard so I didn't rip out hair when my hand got stuck and tried to get it out. ;)

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Taylor Hall 3 more points last night. Quietly challenging top scorers in NHL scoring race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad