Out of Town Thread: Sergachev Rising Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
How a bunch of "knowledgeable" hockey minds sat in an office at the end of the season and made Karl Alzner the number one UFA target should have been cause to burn down the building with everyone in it.

And it's not just Alzner, there have been so many terrible moves, WTF are they doing while at the office, are they simply having a party? They must be because man, there have been some drunk moves.

Reactions: Peanut

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Oh my AA why couldn't we steal you when detroit was playing hardball with you

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Joel Quenneville missed the playoffs once in 20 years as a NHL head coach. It was in 2006-2007 when Colorado finished with 95 points missing a post season spot by 1 point. That's some pretty impressive stuff.

isthatso

Jan 20, 2017
I am not sure how I feel ''most'' about PK being captain at the all-star:

A) Happy for PK
B) *&^%$#

Those are creating way too much of a spectrum between them to reach any agreement.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
So who goes to the All-Star game for Montreal. Probably Vasilevskyi for Tampa, so no Price. I don't see any D-men going either.
So it's either Gallagher,Drouin, Galchenyuk or Danault (lol). My guess is Drouin because he's suited for this kind of hockey.

isthatso

Jan 20, 2017
So who goes to the All-Star game for Montreal. Probably Vasilevskyi for Tampa, so no Price. I don't see any D-men going either.
So it's either Gallagher,Drouin, Galchenyuk or Danault (lol). My guess is Drouin because he's suited for this kind of hockey.

I couldn't care less for the all-star game (beside the PK thing), but ducking hell this is disturbing.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Who's the coach of the Atlantic?

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

Going by usage, Galchenyuk is a 4th liner.... When was the last time a 4th liner went to the all-star game? Ho... wait... John Scott....

This organization is a joke.

Reactions: E82 and sheed36

JSR 56

Dec 18, 2017
Montreal
Deslauriers

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
There's also the fact that Sergachev would have been drafted 4th had CBJ not reached on Dubois and was in a much stronger draft year.

The big question is why the hell did Buffalo not draft him? I mean Nylander? A winger? Really? Your D sucks. Your prospects D suck & you pass on Sergachev for Nylander?

Who at this point is looking like a huge bust. He's doing way worse in the AHL than Scherbak ever did.

In fact, they passed on 4 highly rated D: Sergachev, McAvoy, Chychrun & Bean.

I know teams are not supposed to draft for need but by BPA, but it could easily be argued that 3 of those D were in fact BPA & were a need.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->