Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Sergachev.

1516.gif

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
The Islanders look really good. They have a well balance offense and many guys are having a great year so far. Their D looks good and we all know what Halak can do when he gets hot.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Without Horvat?
And Baertschi is out 4 to 6 weeks.
And Dorsett.
It's possible.

He looks very good. According to some Leaf fans on the mainboard here though he's not at Nylander's or Marner's level and is a tier below both. We'll see but he looks pretty damn impressive in the handful of Canuck games I've watched.

He's not a tier below, but I would probably still take those guys ahead of him.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He looks very good. According to some Leaf fans on the mainboard here though he's not at Nylander's or Marner's level and is a tier below both. We'll see but he looks pretty damn impressive in the handful of Canuck games I've watched.

He has been really good and is fun to watch, leaf fans.:laugh:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It's possible.

He's not a tier below, but I would probably still take those guys ahead of him.

It would be a toss up between Nylander and Boeser for me with an edge to Nylander because of his ability to possibly play center. I'd take both over Marner right now. All 3 are very good players and should be comparable throughout their NHL careers IMO.

Reactions: Johnny86

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
He has been really good and is fun to watch, leaf fans.:laugh:

Reading posts from some Leaf fans on the mainboard makes one somewhat believe that some of their posts are just to bait the rest of HF to get a rise out of them. If so, far too many there fall for it. :)

Looks like we're gonna have to put up with the obnoxiousness and cockiness from Leaf fans for many years to come unfortunately. Not sure I can tolerate years of that on this board though. :)

Reactions: Johnny86

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Big night for the tank coming up. 3 teams could catch or pass us tonight. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) we both hold the tie-breaker against Florida (ROW) and the games are all against tough opponents.

Philly - Toronto
Carolina - VGK
Florida - Chicago

I think it's natural for everyone to cheer for Philly tonight. f*** Toronto, help the tank. Everyone's happy.

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Big night for the tank coming up. 3 teams could catch or pass us tonight. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) we both hold the tie-breaker against Florida (ROW) and the games are all against tough opponents.

Philly - Toronto
Carolina - VGK
Florida - Chicago

I think it's natural for everyone to cheer for Philly tonight. **** Toronto, help the tank. Everyone's happy.

Habs have played 1 or 2 more games vs anyone below us at the moment (except for the Coyotes). I think we need another Price and Weber injury ;) I feel it coming lol

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That feel when we're the only team in the league without a 20-point scorer.

That feel when the league leader in points has his point total slashed in half and still has more points than our leading scorer.

Reactions: habsgirl5000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad