Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
#ExitKarlsson
#EnterDahlin

Wouldn’t that be something...

I was thinking the same thing. I think Ottawa is similar to us in the fact that they underestimated the value of guys like Methot and Turris like we did with the general and that awful mercenary guy.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like the Leafs goaltending couldn't steal them at least a point tonight. The Flyers outshot them 39-22. The Leafs getting severely outshot during games seems to be an habit this season.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Just about hit on all 3 tank games. Carolina and Philly won their games. We now sit 7th last. Florida within 1 point with the same number of games played. 2 points ahead of Edmonton (who won their game against columbus tonight).

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Looks like the Leafs goaltending couldn't steal them at least a point tonight. The Flyers outshot them 39-22. The Leafs getting severely outshot during games seems to be an habit this season.

Their team D is not good and they bleed quality chances but Leaf fans say that the reason for this is the fact that they dominate most teams and simply sit back when they are ahead. :laugh:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I don't think Hedman's had a very good year. He's been pretty sloppy and lackadaisical all season. He's got some jump tonight but he's not an all-star this year imo.

If Sergachev keeps this up for another 20 games or so, it'll be time to start smearing Yzerman. That will test the limits of even the most nimble of our mental gymnasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad