Out of Town Thread: Sergachev Rising Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
That feel when we're the only team in the league without a 20-point scorer.

That feel when the league leader in points has his point total slashed in half and still has more points than our leading scorer.
1999-00 Montreal Canadiens Roster and Statistics | Hockey-Reference.com

Dat roster

$

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver

That feel when the league leader in points has his point total slashed in half and still has more points than our leading scorer.
Last time i check, Gallagher was 114th in the league in scoring with 19 points.

114th!!!!!

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
To this day, the absolute worst edition of the Habs I've ever had the sad privilege to watch. Possibly the lowest point in the franchise in terms of where the prospect pool was and what actual talent the team had. This year is nowhere near that terrible.
I think I remember an interview with Brisebois crying because they barely missed the playoffs that year. I didn't watch a lot back then, kind of like now. Last year was fun though.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount

Not a single player in the top 100 in scoring lol

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
My god if the Sens actually trade Karlsson they would be absolutely f***ed. No chance Duchene resigns.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
To this day, the absolute worst edition of the Habs I've ever had the sad privilege to watch. Possibly the lowest point in the franchise in terms of where the prospect pool was and what actual talent the team had. This year is nowhere near that terrible.

That's the year juiced up Morissette dropped Bob Probert in Montreal.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Lebrun on his TSN690 segment today said that a GM told him today that the Sens would get more value for Karlsson if they traded him before the deadline this year than if they waited for the summer. Reason being the team acquiring him before the deadline would have Karlsson for at least two playoff runs instead of just one if the Sens waited for the summer to trade him.

Even though Pacioretty hasn't been much of a playoff performer in the past this probably applies to him as well on the trade market one would think.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Lebrun on his TSN690 segment today said that a GM told him today that the Sens would get more value for Karlsson if they traded him before the deadline this year than if they waited for the summer. Reason being the team acquiring him before the deadline would have Karlsson for at least two playoff runs instead of just one if the Sens waited for the summer to trade him.

Even though Pacioretty hasn't been much of a playoff performer in the past this probably applies to him as well on the trade market one would think.

For sure in both case.
Pacioretty needs to get trade this year.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The Habs aren't very good this season but I think the Sens are even worse. The Atlantic division is really crap this season.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
i would deal for karlsson

btw, there is a news that zarley zalapski died, sad news

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
The Habs aren't very good this season but I think the Sens are even worse. The Atlantic division is really crap this season.

The Atlantic division sucking is the only reason the Habs are not the worst in the league.

2017-2018
vs. Division: 8-1-1
vs. Metropolitan: 2-2-1
vs. Western Conference: 3-11-2

2016-2017
vs. Division: 19-5-6
vs. Metropolitan: 13-10-1
vs. Western Conference: 15-11-2

They have already lost as many games to the Western Conference they did last year with 12 more games to go there. They are doing just as well against the Atlantic, maybe a little better, than last year. How they do against the Metro will be a major factor for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad