Out of Town Thread: Can Someone Spare Some Goals for Habs, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
I think it's pretty safe to say that even with only 8 games played so far that Sergachev is going to stay up for the rest of the year. Calling it now. He has 6 points in 8 games which is twice as many as Hedman! His team is currently first place in the entire league. No way they send him down.

I predicted Tampa to make the playoffs this year but they are on another level right now. They even have a good chance to make the finals or even win the cup this year. They have a real #1 elite C, Elite #1D and very good goalie. Add in a great coach, great depth and with Stamkos looking rejuvenated they will be very hard to beat.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Seeing the meme going around of Kris Russel defence is pretty hilarious right now

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Alzner with 4 points and Beau with 2, both in 8 games and now Beau a healthy scratch. Thought he was a PMD extraordinaire that we had to pair with Weber.

Bueller? Bueller??

They chose Benn over Beaulieu. While I think Beaulieu isn’t good, neither is Benn. I also pointed out in other threads that along with Markov, we just dumped 2 (Markov and Beaulieu) defensemen with the greatest impact to Pacioretty’s scoring from last season.

Anyhow, given the choice of partner for Weber, I would choose Mete any day of the week.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Andersen playing well and bailing out the Leafs defense. That Leafs defense really needs to tighten things up. The Sens are exposing them.

Now Sens score. They just kept whacking away until the puck went in.

Just bailed the defense out again on the Ryan scoring chance.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I thought before we traded him that Segachev's ceiling was someone like Subban. Right now he's not doing anything to prove me wrong.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I thought before we traded him that Segachev's ceiling was someone like Subban. Right now he's not doing anything to prove me wrong.

He was so bad behind his goal line in those first few games but I always thought that most of the rest of his game was NHL ready. He seems to not be a tire fire defensively now too.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He was so bad behind his goal line in those first few games but I always thought that most of the rest of his game was NHL ready. He seems to not be a tire fire defensively now too.

Subban was pretty average defensively at the same age too. I really do believe Sergachev has all the tools to become a bona fide 1st pairing dman.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
What Beaulieu has to do with Alzner?

Benn is the guy we protected. And Benn is god **** awful. Hard to be worse than him if not impossible.
What did Streit have to do with Markov??.....yet there were the comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna