League News: Out of Town Scoreboard (Playoff Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
John Moore with a major cross check on a Bruins player right into Rask. Pierre is saying its a courageous call, a hard one to make.

Chimera where he barely touches Stralman, is of course Chimera being dirty and drilling Stralman into Lundqvist, when Stralman didn't even touch Lundqvist.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Apparently Anderson has decided to suck. Weak ass five hole goal let in from Crosby...

****... another softy...

And Crosby again. I can't stand it.

:laugh: Give him credit. He is great. You can't take that away from him, boys. :)

The CBC replayed the highlights of the OV-Crosby Hat Trick playoff game. I sure would love to see that again. :)
I sure wish you had gotten by then Rangers :(

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Bruins 6 goals in just under 6 periods of play vs the King. Amazing what can happen when you do all the little things like crash the net and set screens.

Edit, make that 7 goals in under 6 periods of play.

Last edited:

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
8 in under 7.

It als has something to do with not passing when you got a good chance and of course things like Bergeron and Marchand have done 2 games in a row... Tape to tape passes 2 feet away from the net.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Bruins 6 goals in just under 6 periods of play vs the King. Amazing what can happen when you do all the little things like crash the net and set screens.

And all those drop passes by their forwards oh wait,

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia

They're just asserting themselves. Like tiny Matty P, handless Jason Chimmer and shoulderless Fehr did all series.

It's not complicated stuff.

The lack of fight from the supposed leaders of the Caps is pathetic.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
They're just asserting themselves. Like tiny Matty P, handless Jason Chimmer and shoulderless Fehr did all series.

It's not complicated stuff.

The lack of fight from the supposed leaders of the Caps is pathetic.

:laugh:

Ovechkin would stand in front of the net for a minute and a half getting crosschecked by 2 defenseman while Johansson and Backstrom play along the perimeter.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Orpik with a nasty spear on Condra. I don't give a **** who you are, the force he went up on that makes it so obviously intentional.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
Pitt will win the cup again and we just sitting here after the first round again.

Lets keep doing the same thing though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad