Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That was 100% too many men by pit. That wasn't even close. Amazing the crap they get away with.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Pens play a team with an actual good goaltender they're in trouble. Unfortunately the only guy left in the East who that would describe is probably the guy who beat us.
I think Rask can be good, so can Murray, but they haven't been all that great this playoffs.

Murray was better than Holtby tonight, two trash goals in the 3rd period. Wonder if Barry Two-Rounds goes back to Grubauer? Well, he probably won't, but it was funny to mention.

Now this is exhibit A of why people don't pick the Caps to win a series against Pittsburgh. This entire 3rd period where it went from a 2-0 lead to trailing 3-2 in a matter of minutes, less than a handful. And then ultimately losing 3-2.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
They looked completely deflated after goal 3 and didn't get back to their game until there was under 2 minutes left in the game. They look like they are already defeated. The sad part is they were they better team for about 53 minutes of the game.

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
I’m so sick of the Penguins.

I hope the west wins, only team left I’m kind of rooting for is Nashville. But anyone from the west would be better than these East teams

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Lol Washington.

The worst part is I'm tired of watching other teams outplay the pens and lose. They seriously are not that damn good. If the Caps hit half their empty nets this would be a laugher.

We need to get better next year so we can end this ourselves.

If the Pens play a team with an actual good goaltender they're in trouble. Unfortunately the only guy left in the East who that would describe is probably the guy who beat us.

Reenergized Cory could have done it.

Wouldn’t be walking in with old Barry two-rounds either.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Oh boy lol. Was kinda pulling for the Caps just cause I'm sick of the Pens but there's something about watching the Caps choke again.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dude on Sharks forum telling me Holtby wasn't at fault for this game.

Same guy who argued with me that Stalock's .885% in 15-16 was because the team played poorly in front of him, despite Jones and crappy James Reimer being far superior behind the same team. He probably thinks Cory wasn't at fault for that game back in March against them.

Some people think that goaltending is just disposable and has little bearing on the game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Please don't tell me that's not a bad goal.

That's a BAD goal on Jones right there.

Second and third goals haven't been good.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Jones sympathizing on the Sharks forum is driving me crazy.

I'm losing brain cells and might have to leave there.

I'm already reading about an imaginary phantom screen on goal 3.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
@bobilly45 Are you watching this game with the Sharks and Golden Knights? Can you please tell me if you think goals 2 and 3 on Martin Jones are bad ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad