Ottawa 67's 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Pinelli/_____/Stonehouse
Foster/Gardiner/Gerrior
Barlas/Lawrence/Dever
Korbler/Whitehead/Kelly

Hilton

Mayich/Mews
Marelli/Sirman
Ewles/Smyth

Brady/Horner

I think we just move a guy like Horner for a late round pick & then move a few picks for a #1 or #2 centre & roll with it. Believe it or not in Boyd’s shoes I can almost guarantee he’s starting to think he owes it to these guys to try & do a little something to give this lineup a boost. First in the east at Christmas break it’s hard as a GM to look at your team & not be proud & go out and get them some extra push
I agree that Boyd likely will throw these guys a bone. Even though it's a flawed roster to a degree ( like almost everyone in the east) you can't fault their effort and response to adversity. As Beast mentioned they always bounce back after a poor effort. I have no problem getting one center to balance the lines and let the chips fall where they may. What I don't wanf is a serious buy as I just don't see it this year with this team.It's almost impossible to win in this leagus when your two top D's are seventeen.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
"Pinelli and Gardiner are minus players on this team."

OMG I actually went to check as I didn't think it could be true. +/- is somewhaf of a flawed statistic but nevertheless surprising. I wonder if it's a product of matching up with other top lines night in night out? BTW guess who tops the +/- for the poles😉😏

Reactions: OMG67

ecraigs

Sponsor
Dec 6, 2013
Horrid. Worst in the league. The commentators aren’t bad tho. It is the video That is trash.
In their defence, it might have been that the video equipment was blown out by the sweaters that the commentators were wearing. In the world of ugly sweaters, those were among the worst.

Attachments

• Erie Sweater.jpg
    Erie Sweater.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I agree that Boyd likely will throw these guys a bone. Even though it's a flawed roster to a degree ( like almost everyone in the east) you can't fault their effort and response to adversity. As Beast mentioned they always bounce back after a poor effort. I have no problem getting one center to balance the lines and let the chips fall where they may. What I don't wanf is a serious buy as I just don't see it this year with this team.It's almost impossible to win in this leagus when your two top D's are seventeen.

This is a big “hypothetical” but there is a path to a Championship opportunity. There are probably too many moving parts but, let’s give it a try.

We start with a big blockbuster deal with the Petes.

Ottawa acquires three Ottawa area lads…. Mayer, Dubois, and Melee. Let’s say the cost is Kelly, Brady, Lawrence and draft picks.

Ottawa then trades Korbler, Ewles and draft picks for Kumpulainen from Oshawa. We could also trade the rights to Uronen instead. It is unlikely Kumpulainen returns next year. He is for sure an AHL candidate as a 19 year old.

The resulting roster would be:

Pinelli - Kumpulainen - Melee
Barlas - Dubois - Stonehouse
Gerrior - Gardiner - Foster
Hilton - Whitehead - Dever

Marrelli - Mayer
Mayich - Mews
Smyth - Sirman

Donoso
MacK

We’d still have the opportunity to move Donoso for another OA if necessary.

Because we’d be using a lot of younger spare parts, the impact on draft picks wouldn’t be as heavy. That would be a tough lineup to play against. That second line would be a nightmare to play against in the playoffs. I think that is an Eastern Conference Championship team. Whether it would stack up to the Western Conference team is in question but if we face Saginaw, we can take that team to the Memorial Cup and be a contender IMO. I really like the makeup of that roster. Good mix of size and tenacity. The other thing I like is the Petes play a similar style to Ottawa so those three Petes would fit right in to Cameron’s system with ease.

So, I think it can be done. There is a path.

Fawlty

Dec 16, 2023
This is a big “hypothetical” but there is a path to a Championship opportunity. There are probably too many moving parts but, let’s give it a try.

Ottawa acquires three Ottawa area lads…. Mayer, Dubois, and Melee. Let’s say the cost is Kelly, Brady, Lawrence and draft picks.

Ottawa then trades Korbler, Ewles and draft picks for Kumpulainen from Oshawa. We could also trade the rights to Uronen instead. It is unlikely Kumpulainen returns next year. He is for sure an AHL candidate as a 19 year old.

Marrelli - Mayer
Mayich - Mews
Smyth - Sirman

Donoso
MacK

Because we’d be using a lot of younger spare parts, the impact on draft picks wouldn’t be as heavy. That would be a tough lineup to play against. That second line would be a nightmare to play against in the playoffs. I think that is an Eastern Conference Championship team. Whether it would stack up to the Western Conference team is in question but if we face Saginaw, we can take that team to the Memorial Cup and be a contender IMO. I really like the makeup of that roster. Good mix of size and tenacity. The other thing I like is the Petes play a similar style to Ottawa so those three Petes would fit right in to Cameron’s system with ease.

Hi guys, first time on here after just being a "visitor" previously. Really enjoy the discussions and knowledgeable posts. In watching the 67s this season, I tend to agree that their position is a bit of a mirage as to how well they are really performing. I think whenever they come up against a physical, bigger team (which is most games!) they run out of steam over the course of the game but I am impressed with their ability to bounce back after an average performance. I'd really love to see them draft bigger, physical players and they do have some in their recent drafts but they don't often make the team. The other thing I've noticed this season is their poor performance in face offs. I wonder how they rank overall? It just makes their job harder, and puts them under more pressure. I love how Stonehouse plays the game by the way and on defense, am a big fan of Marelli.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
FWIW there are rumblings out of the Sens organization that Tyler Boucher could be assigned to the 67's now that he is finally healthy. (he is no longer showing on Belleville's injury report but isn't dressed) It's all third party stuff so it may not be accurate, but there is an empty OA slot sitting there waiting with the 67's. ..

Reactions: Section5Petes

AGranderson

Nov 20, 2022
FWIW there are rumblings out of the Sens organization that Tyler Boucher could be assigned to the 67's now that he is finally healthy. (he is no longer showing on Belleville's injury report but isn't dressed) It's all third party stuff so it may not be accurate, but there is an empty OA slot sitting there waiting with the 67's. ..
Have also heard these rumblings I think I mentioned this a month or so back but now really starting to hear the rumours of it being true

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013

If that is true, which I have no reason to believe that it isn’t, there is a lot of sense to it from a development perspective. Boucher may be of a physical stature capable at the AHL level but he really hasn’t played enough games overall to really develop other aspects of his game.

If that were to happen, he would add to our depth on the wing but we still need that centre….

Reactions: sirius67fan

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
If that is true, which I have no reason to believe that it isn’t, there is a lot of sense to it from a development perspective. Boucher may be of a physical stature capable at the AHL level but he really hasn’t played enough games overall to really develop other aspects of his game.

If that were to happen, he would add to our depth on the wing but we still need that centre….
That would through a wrench in some plans for teams looking to make some deals.

WJ

Fawlty

Dec 16, 2023
He would certainly provide the size and physical presence some think the team needs. Plus if he does join the team, he can a score a few.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013

Marrelli - Mayer
Mayich - Mews
Smyth - Sirman

Donoso
MacK

Very logical OMG as always but to throw a wrench into things. I doubt Oshawa would trade Kumpulainen. They have been playing very well sincs the return of Ritchie and I'm starting to see them as a sleeper team in the east.

But can the kid stay healthy?

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
67's lose 3-1

#21 Charlie Hilton (2) scores. Assists: #23 Will Gerrior, #27 Kaleb Lawrence

They must have been exhausted played last night in Erie, then 3-4 hour bus ride crossing the border, not reaching Misissauga till 3am this morning, then having another game at 2pm today.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Very logical OMG as always but to throw a wrench into things. I doubt Oshawa would trade Kumpulainen. They have been playing very well sincs the return of Ritchie and I'm starting to see them as a sleeper team in the east.

I agree. That is why I opened the door for Uronen being moved in that deal. If Uronen moves there, they have a returning Import plus their own 1st pick. It provides more of a guarantee of filling both roles with solid players.

Jsut a thought but that is the Import centre I would target. If possible, great. If not? NEXT…

Reactions: sirius67fan

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

Marrelli - Mayer
Mayich - Mews
Smyth - Sirman

Donoso
MacK

to paraphrase an old car add Why would the Petes or Oshawa take players in a trade that are "just beyond the fringe" of being able to play in the OHL

It makes absolutely no sense. Get a center that can fill the hole. and play out the season. This is ot a championship team and even if you make the trade you suggested it is still not a championship team.

It also means that we go through the rest of the season with 2 p!ssed off goalies.

also what do you do next year

OMG I THINK IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET OFF THE POT. You keep talking out of both sides one post we should make trades to build for hte future and then now you want to BLOW UP THE TEAM.

If you think this team is bad take a look at what you have next year. It is even worse with your plan and add to that the lack of draft picks we would have.

It makes absolutely no sense for either team to make a trade like this.

Oshawa wants to make the playoffs and be competitive but you want them to sell away their future for a bag of hockey pucks.

The Petes are possibly rebulding but then again they have to keep fans in the bulding so they are going to need to ice a team. With the players we are sending them they are icing a weaker version of us.

You might also remember that there are other teams in the league that will be looking to improve and can offer more.

Uronen and Korbler will not be back next year. Kumpulainen could possibly be back and is presently leading the team in scoring and is their top line center and Oshawa is just going to trade him for less than a bag of hockey pucks.

PLAN A still works the best for the future of this team. No team can keep trading their draft picks and emptying out the cupboard every time they see a great deal.

BOUCHER

IF and I think it is a big if he comes back there are going to be restrictions on his play. The last thing the Sens are going to want is him playing huge minutes and getting injured.

However, if he comes back then that would mean that we are only trading Donoso as having Stonehouse to take the load off Boucher would be ideal.

It will also give us a player to sit on the bench and learn.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
to paraphrase an old car add Why would the Petes or Oshawa take players in a trade that are "just beyond the fringe" of being able to play in the OHL

It makes absolutely no sense. Get a center that can fill the hole. and play out the season. This is ot a championship team and even if you make the trade you suggested it is still not a championship team.

It also means that we go through the rest of the season with 2 p!ssed off goalies.

also what do you do next year

OMG I THINK IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET OFF THE POT. You keep talking out of both sides one post we should make trades to build for hte future and then now you want to BLOW UP THE TEAM.

If you think this team is bad take a look at what you have next year. It is even worse with your plan and add to that the lack of draft picks we would have.

It makes absolutely no sense for either team to make a trade like this.

Oshawa wants to make the playoffs and be competitive but you want them to sell away their future for a bag of hockey pucks.

The Petes are possibly rebulding but then again they have to keep fans in the bulding so they are going to need to ice a team. With the players we are sending them they are icing a weaker version of us.

You might also remember that there are other teams in the league that will be looking to improve and can offer more.

Uronen and Korbler will not be back next year. Kumpulainen could possibly be back and is presently leading the team in scoring and is their top line center and Oshawa is just going to trade him for less than a bag of hockey pucks.

PLAN A still works the best for the future of this team. No team can keep trading their draft picks and emptying out the cupboard every time they see a great deal.

BOUCHER

IF and I think it is a big if he comes back there are going to be restrictions on his play. The last thing the Sens are going to want is him playing huge minutes and getting injured.

However, if he comes back then that would mean that we are only trading Donoso as having Stonehouse to take the load off Boucher would be ideal.

It will also give us a player to sit on the bench and learn.

It is one or the other. Nothing has changed. This is a method to do the BUYER plan. But, if Boucher does get returned, we won’t need Melee. Plug Boucher into that spot. But, that requires us to trade Donoso to make room for Boucher.

Brady and Kelly are not a fringe players. They are 17 year olds that need more playing time. They will get that in Peterborough. Petes also get whatever picks required to fill in the blanks.

Kumpulainen will be tougher. He was a high NHL pick with a big body. It would be a shocker if he were to return next year. Odds would be very thin. Minnesota has five expiring NHL contracts assigned to the minors and only 46 contracts signed right now. They should have at least 9 available contracts in the offseason. I’d be surprised if Kumpulainen as a 2nd round pick remains unsigned after a point per game rookie season in the OHL.

Regarding Uronen, he will have lost a full season. I can’t see a scenario where he is signed by Vegas as a 6th round pick after losing a full season. I also dont’ see a lot of pro contracts of any value waiting for him after a full season lost. His best option is OHL by a wide margin. If he goes back to Finland, he likely plays in a Tier II pro league or maybe even for his Junior Club.

If we make a run this year, we sell assets next year to recoup. That would need to be a part of the plan. A strong commitment to this year means a strong commitment next year to sell.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Brady and Kelly are not a fringe players. They are 17 year olds that need more playing time.
They are fringe players on this team neither is dong anything nd even you have said that kelly is a disappointment.
Kumpulainen will be tougher.
If Oshawa wants to make the playoffs and not upset the fan base they need to keep him. If they trade him I can see more interest from the Western conference
Regarding Uronen, he will have lost a full season. I can’t see a scenario where he is signed by Vegas as a 6th round pick after losing a full season. I also dont’ see a lot of pro contracts of any value waiting for him after a full season lost. His best option is OHL by a wide margin.
I agree that he is not going to get anything out of Vegas but that then leaves a couple of questions. Why would Oshawa be interested in a player that can not play this year that takes up a spot on your EURO card when no matter what they are going to get a good place in the draft next year for the leading scorer on their team.

If he is not signed and the Knights tellhim he is not in their plans then there really is no reason for him to stay in NA. He might as well go home and start his life.
If we make a run this year, we sell assets next year to recoup. That would need to be a part of the plan. A strong commitment to this year means a strong commitment next year to sell.

Isn't this the same snake oil pitch I hear every year. The issue is in order to do what you want instead of adding to the cupboard or staying status quo we will be depleting it further.

Also add in the fact that this team will really suck next year with few forwards.

Pinelli/Gardiner/Gerrior
Foster/Whitehead/Dever
Yanni/Barlas/Korbler

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
They are fringe players on this team neither is dong anything nd even you have said that kelly is a disappointment.

If Oshawa wants to make the playoffs and not upset the fan base they need to keep him. If they trade him I can see more interest from the Western conference

I agree that he is not going to get anything out of Vegas but that then leaves a couple of questions. Why would Oshawa be interested in a player that can not play this year that takes up a spot on your EURO card when no matter what they are going to get a good place in the draft next year for the leading scorer on their team.

If he is not signed and the Knights tellhim he is not in their plans then there really is no reason for him to stay in NA. He might as well go home and start his life.

Isn't this the same snake oil pitch I hear every year. The issue is in order to do what you want instead of adding to the cupboard or staying status quo we will be depleting it further.

Also add in the fact that this team will really suck next year with few forwards.

Pinelli/Gardiner/Gerrior
Foster/Whitehead/Dever
Yanni/Barlas/Korbler
They are fringe players on this team because we have depth that pushes them to the fringes. Both are 17 and need adequate playing time.

You are suggesting a first place team should sell and a near last place team should not sell. I don’t understand the logic.

Oshawa will have two open Import slots. The 2nd round Import picks are typically bust players. Not many make any sort of impact. Korbler is an example. If Oshawa picks again around 20th next year plus has Uronen, it gives them a big boost for next year’s roster when they will want to be more competitive. Youa re making a lot of wild assumptions regarding Uronen. NHL teams don’t pick players and give up on them after one year. That is preposterous. You also gloss over where Oshawa get another player and picks.

Why would you want to refill the cupboard if filling the cupboard results in snake oil sales? You literally are contradicting yourself. The purpose of filling the cupboard is for when you have an opportunity to make a run. Then, you say depleting picks is snake oil sales…. Which one is it?

How is that roster any different than what we have this year if we trade Stonehouse? You are advocating to have the roster you don‘t want to see next year this year…. If we stay status quo and add maybe an OA centre, that exact top 9 is what we would have next year anyway. You said yourself that it is unlikely Uronen returns. Are you suggesting we should use our picks next year to improve that lot? I really don’t understand your logic on this one at all.

There is nothing wrong with surveying the conference and suggesting the entire Conference is in a shambles. It is Ottawa’s for the taking. We don’t need to trade key players like the Petes did last year. We don’t need to trade a bucket load of picks like Ottawa did last year. We jsut need to be willing to trade from some of our young depth and draft picks and make a committment to replenish the draft picks next year. In the process, we will be giving some young players that don’t have an opportunity on this team an opportunity on another team. Win-Win.

Trading Pinelli next year would literally replenish almost all picks we’d be trading away this year.

The total pick value to bring in Dubois, Mayer, and Kumpulainen would be two 2nds, three 3rds, and a 5th….give or take. Plus the players we’d be transferring. If Boucher returns, we wouldn’t need Melee so that reduces the value. To make it happen, we’d need to move donoso who would likely net a 3rd and 5th. That would reduce the overall to two 2nds and two 3rds. I may be off slightly but I think that is the ballpark we’d be looking at. That is less than what Windsor traded for Harrison last year From a draft pick perspective, and half of what we traded for Mintyukov alone.

Last edited:

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
They are fringe players on this team because we have depth that pushes them to the fringes. Both are 17 and need adequate playing time.

You are suggesting a first place team should sell and a near last place team should not sell. I don’t understand the logic.

Oshawa will have two open Import slots. The 2nd round Import picks are typically bust players. Not many make any sort of impact. Korbler is an example. If Oshawa picks again around 20th next year plus has Uronen, it gives them a big boost for next year’s roster when they will want to be more competitive. Youa re making a lot of wild assumptions regarding Uronen. NHL teams don’t pick players and give up on them after one year. That is preposterous. You also gloss over where Oshawa get another player and picks.

Why would you want to refill the cupboard if filling the cupboard results in snake oil sales? You literally are contradicting yourself. The purpose of filling the cupboard is for when you have an opportunity to make a run. Then, you say depleting picks is snake oil sales…. Which one is it?

How is that roster any different than what we have this year if we trade Stonehouse? You are advocating to have the roster you don‘t want to see next year this year…. If we stay status quo and add maybe an OA centre, that exact top 9 is what we would have next year anyway. You said yourself that it is unlikely Uronen returns. Are you suggesting we should use our picks next year to improve that lot? I really don’t understand your logic on this one at all.

There is nothing wrong with surveying the conference and suggesting the entire Conference is in a shambles. It is Ottawa’s for the taking. We don’t need to trade key players like the Petes did last year. We don’t need to trade a bucket load of picks like Ottawa did last year. We jsut need to be willing to trade from some of our young depth and draft picks and make a committment to replenish the draft picks next year. In the process, we will be giving some young players that don’t have an opportunity on this team an opportunity on another team. Win-Win.

Trading Pinelli next year would literally replenish almost all picks we’d be trading away this year.

The total pick value to bring in Dubois, Mayer, and Kumpulainen would be two 2nds, three 3rds, and a 5th….give or take. Plus the players we’d be transferring. If Boucher returns, we wouldn’t need Melee so that reduces the value. To make it happen, we’d need to move donoso who would likely net a 3rd and 5th. That would reduce the overall to two 2nds and two 3rds. I may be off slightly but I think that is the ballpark we’d be looking at. That is less than what Windsor traded for Harrison last year From a draft pick perspective, and half of what we traded for Mintyukov alone.
The difference between 1st and 8th place is 7 pts. not the usual 30+ so I wouldn't be putting to much stock in being in first place at the moment. By comparison its 21 pts in west, the 5th place team has the same PCT as Ottawa and 7pt gap to the 6th place team.

Missy, Brantford and Sudbury are all playing better hockey at the moment with more assets at their disposal to trade with.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
The difference between 1st and 8th place is 7 pts. not the usual 30+ so I wouldn't be putting to much stock in being in first place at the moment. By comparison its 21 pts in west, the 5th place team has the same PCT as Ottawa and 7pt gap to the 6th place team.

Missy, Brantford and Sudbury are all playing better hockey at the moment with more assets at their disposal to trade with.

Good point. I think we now see a separation even though we don’t see it in the points.

I think the bottom four are:
Niagara
Peterborough
Barrie
Kingston

I think Niagara and Kingston are the playoff teams. Barrie and Peterborough will be the lottery teams. I don‘t want to say that is set in stone but that is my read right now. Kingston could do something outrageous and make some buyer moves but I really don’t feel their back end and overall team structure allows them to do anything major. Their newly acquired staff is more likely to do a rebuild and bring all their own players in over the course of the next year as oposed to building on the players they inherited.

The other top 6 are the ones to look at.

Missy is too young. You can see it in their game. They lack experience, not skill/talent. They will remain patient this year.

North Bay should sell. They don’t have the assets to buy and they will get many conditional picks returned to them at the end of the season. If they strategically sell, their draft pick cabinet will look mighty fine going forward.

Oshawa is also too young. They have made some additions because it is time they built a culture. I am not sure they can afford to lose Kumpulainen for nothing. HE is really risky to return. IF they choose to stay status quo or maybe even add a small piece, they are likely in the 4-5 spot. I’m not sure how that changes anything for them next year though.

Sudbury is a team that will buy, as they should. They are the competition. But, if we acquire Mayer, they don’t. Win-Win.

Brantford is doing it with smoke and mirrors. I can’t remember ever seeing a team 6 games above .500 while sitting with a negative 6 goal differential. Crazy. Sudbury is a point behind with a +22 goal differential By comparison.

So, even though there is now a top 6, there really are only two team poised to make a run, Ottawa and Sudbury. IF Ottawa bails, Sudbury gets it by default.

That is how I see the conference. If Ottawa chooses to remain pretty much status quo, they end up in a three team race in the East Division with Oshawa and Brantford.

Reactions: Section5Petes

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

Bottomline they are fringe players at this point and there is no great expectation that they would be more on another team.

As to first and bottom is 6 points that much of a difference?

You are expecting a team that right now can feasibly contend for 1st in the division, and the second seed in conf should give up its top player and ruin its top-line for a layer that can't play this year and might play next year and a few minor picks. Jut to make Ottawa better and them weaker.

Now, I just don't see it. If it was Niagara that he played for, maybe, but there would still have to be a guarantee that he is going to play next year in the OHL and that he had the parts to be a star.

The Petes will get a sizable prize for Beck and Mayer. Along with what they have gotten, I would suggest that that will be their coffers nicely for rebuilding. With the players that they have left, they can then be competitive for the regular season. Their fans do not have issues with them finishing in the mid-pack, but if they sell the whole team, they will.

my point still is and will Be the same, and unlike you, I am not flip-flopping.

There are only 2 trades that this team should make.

Donoso to Kingston for Downey and picks.
Picks late round or 2027 picks for an OA center.

If Boucher comes back, then we have to deal with that, but to be honest, I do not see him coming back . If he is not ready for the AHL, then I would think they send him to Allen Americans for a couple of games, then they can bring him up to the AHL if he is ready.

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
I wish Boyd and company would go off the beaten track and surprise all of us with his moves before TD. Never mind all our predictions and concerns, give us something to really talk about.

He manages the team and can do whatever satisfies his desires.

Add a little spice to the fire.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Bottomline they are fringe players at this point and there is no great expectation that they would be more on another team.

You are expecting a team that right now can feasibly contend for 1st in the division, and the second seed in conf should give up its top player and ruin its top-line for a layer that can't play this year and might play next year and a few minor picks. Jut to make Ottawa better and them weaker.

Now, I just don't see it. If it was Niagara that he played for, maybe, but there would still have to be a guarantee that he is going to play next year in the OHL and that he had the parts to be a star.

The Petes will get a sizable prize for Beck and Mayer. Along with what they have gotten, I would suggest that that will be their coffers nicely for rebuilding. With the players that they have left, they can then be competitive for the regular season. Their fans do not have issues with them finishing in the mid-pack, but if they sell the whole team, they will.

If Boucher comes back, then we have to deal with that, but to be honest, I do not see him coming back . If he is not ready for the AHL, then I would think they send him to Allen Americans for a couple of games, then they can bring him up to the AHL if he is ready.
Callens and a 15th pick for Donoso makes some sense for Kingston. There will be several goalie options to explore leading up to the dead line

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Callens and a 15th pick for Donoso makes some sense for Kingston. There will be several goalie options to explore leading up to the dead line

I don’t see how that makes sense for Ottawa. If Callens were 19 instead of 20 then maybe. I think the idea is if we are moving donoso, we move him to open an OA spot. Unless Kingston is the only team in the market for an OA goalie, I think there may be a better combination out there.

You expect the top team int he division and top team in the Conference to give up its best player at the deadline (Stonehouse). What is the difference? Oshawa is younger and still building. Or, you expect the 67’s to remain status quo and do basically nothing and finish the season as absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00