Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJS] Hoffman, Donaghy, 5th ('20) for Boedker, Bergman, 6th ('20)

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
This year’s team has been built for several years. Chevy might not have been overly aggressive, bu he didn’t make many mistakes either.

Yeah exactly, hard to suggest he was only a good GM this season when the majority of their top contributors are part of a young core that has been put together over the past several years.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Umm...

From everything I’ve been able to gather the accusations started in near the end of March. The poster on the sens board posted about it in May. Dorion tried to get out in front of it and apparently had lowered his demands before the news became public but didn’t pull the trigger on anything before it did.

Not what Karlssons wife put in the peace bond. Which makes sense as numerous ex Sens wifes all came out against Hoffmans GF. So obviously she has been an issue for many months if not years

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Was waiting for this type on nonsense. You and I both know if it weren't for Hoffman's fiance being a psycho and doing what she did this trade never happens. You are only making yourself look silly by trying to make this point based on the context of the situation.
Not as silly as you made yourself look by pretending Boedker is a worthless cap dump who needs salary retained to get someone to take him for free.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Wow they really traded Hoffman for negative value... Ottawa is the only calming presence I have as a Habs fan

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Why didn't Dorion just flip him to Florida? Why take back the extra salary when your owner is Scrooge? IT MAKES NO SENSE

Reactions: MrPeePee

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Was waiting for this type on nonsense. You and I both know if it weren't for Hoffman's fiance being a psycho and doing what she did this trade never happens. You are only making yourself look silly by trying to make this point based on the context of the situation.

San Jose traded Boedker and a meh prospect that was a likely bust for a 2nd and a 4th.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
giphy.gif

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
This is just more proof that some GMs are better than others. Dorion got taken to school. When him and MB are no longer employed it will be a good day for the NHL

Reactions: amethyst

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Google is a useful tool. Perhaps visiting San Jose yourself might change your mind about California.

Is it the shorts and sandals thing Canada? Is that what you strive for? San Jose is not Southern California. Nor is it Malibu, Hollywood, Beverly Hills...

LA is a great place to visit but a city like San Jose or San Diego are much better to live.

Reactions: Darth Bangkok

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
"Good on the sharks"?!?!

You think bringing in baggage is good on anyone?

For all we know Hoffman might be involved with the Twitter harrassment against the Karlsson family.

And now it's San Jose's good fortune?!?
You're acting like if it turns out that she did this stuff, he can't dump her. They aren't even married for God's sake.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Where is the first round pick Sens fans were saying they were going to get? I'm confused

Reactions: Red

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad