Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Tim Stützle signs extension with the Senators (8 years, $8.35M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Stutzle has multiple games this season over 25 minutes, and is averaging 20:40 per game as the #1 centre, extra responsibility and matchups with Norris out all season. Playing PP1, PK2, closing out games.

He has been fantastic on an inconsistent Ottawa team. Great skating, zone exits and entries, shot is improving. Engaged physically as well. He is a star in the making. Easily worth his upcoming contract and more.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
The Sens have been a bottom 10 team for the past 6 straight years.

Paying your "core" when the rest of the team is not good enough can keep the team bad.

It was said the team was not going to have enough cap to keep Debrincat.

"On July 7, 2022, the Blackhawks traded DeBrincat to the Ottawa Senators in exchange for the seventh and 39th overall picks in the 2022 draft, as well as a third-round pick in the 2023 NHL Entry Draft."

For a bottom 10 team to do this is just so unnecessarily risky.

As for Stutzle he is a good player but the Sens have too many holes and I am still not sold he is some HOF level player.

That 8 mill he makes the sens could be doing cap dump trades. Cap dump trades can make the future better easily if your #1 scout is good.

The sens constantly show they do not know what they are doing and they have an army of fans who defend these moves.
He makes 925 000$ this year
16th centerman in the league at 1.02 ppg
Yeah trade him:help:

Kuzmenko laughs at this post
Why?
How come?
Facts?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Stützle is has already hit all of his “A” bonuses this year, which will mean he takes home a minimum of $1.7m.

He could make another $1.7m if he hits a B bonus.

That’s why players on ELC’s with bonuses aren’t included in “points per dollar” lists.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Stützle is has already hit all of his “A” bonuses this year, which will mean he takes home a minimum of $1.7m.

He could make another $1.7m if he hits a B bonus.

That’s why players on ELC’s with bonuses aren’t included in “points per dollar” lists.
They are included see the list
You can customize all those things on the site
Point remains

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I like the player but people trying to claim he will be a 90 point guy I don't think realize how rare that is. I could see it a random career season but I think he will be more of a a Tavares.. Typically a PPG player

Before his first year on that contract has even started:

2022-2023 - 78GP 39G 51A 90PTS

The Jake Sanderson thread is deja vu for this thread.

Last edited:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Before his first year on that contract has even started:

2022-2023 - 78GP 39G 51A 90PTS

The Jake Sanderson thread is deja vu for this thread.
Boy you sure showed that guy that his perfectly reasonable take just barely was proved wrong. Seriously, in a thread of 1000+ posts if that's the worst take this thread has aged really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad