Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F Tim Stützle signs extension with the Senators (8 years, $8.35M AAV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Boy you sure showed that guy that his perfectly reasonable take just barely was proved wrong. Seriously, in a thread of 1000+ posts if that's the worst take this thread has aged really well.

There were obviously worse takes. I think there's a specific reason this thread was bumped the day after Sanderson's signing and even why that specific poster was quoted. When you see the same posters always posting in a thread about your team, sometimes you have to remind them that they are frequently wrong. I'm sure you specifically wouldn't be able to relate with that specific poster.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
This one aged well too.
It’s only a matter of time, it’s taking on risk that isn’t necessary and as they add the number of contracts it’s almost guarantee that one will end up being a horrible decision. It’s like watching a game of Russian rulette and Ottawa fans keep pulling the trigger and then using that as evidence that it’s all good, meanwhile the bullet is waiting to be struck.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
There were obviously worse takes. I think there's a specific reason this thread was bumped the day after Sanderson's signing and even why that specific poster was quoted. When you see the same posters always posting in a thread about your team, sometimes you have to remind them that they are frequently wrong. I'm sure you specifically wouldn't be able to relate with that specific poster.
Sometimes reasonable takes end up wrong. Not everything needs a 'gotcha', it's not like that poster said Stützle would never score more than 50 point or that he wasn't a good player. He literally compared him to Tavares, a player with multiple 80-90 point season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad