OT: Other Sports aka #Broncos #SellRockiesSell #Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Oh my god. My matchup has come down to the final f***ing drive. If he misses I lose. If he get it I win. I don't want to cheer for KC. help

Kid nails it twice with the timeout ice. His NFL debut. Good stuff. :yo:

Last edited:

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
I'm barely down in my fantasy matchup with only KCs kicker left to play and he misses a god damn field goal. I'm going to strangle a cute animal if I lose this. :rant:

Hopefully not the one in your avatar. I've kind of gotten used to it. ;)

Reactions: ASmileyFace

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I'm worried about Gray on extra rest, so if he struggles, I'm not sure I have trust in the offense nor the young pitching staff to pick him up.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
whiskey? check.

checklist complete. ready for playoff baseball.

all that remains is to see whether I go to bed happy-drunk or sad-drunk.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I'm worried about Gray on extra rest, so if he struggles, I'm not sure I have trust in the offense nor the young pitching staff to pick him up.
I'm not worried about Gray, I'm more concerned about the inconsistent offense. You either get full on explosive can't stop us, or we get 0 runs. Which one shows up tonight is how it will play out, we'll either jump on Grienke early or we'll get shutout. I don't see any middle ground. My prediction is 7-3 Rockies. My guess is the offense shows up.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Outside Rusin, no one on the pitching staff showed up.

Oh well, proud of this team. I thought we would fight for a playoff spot in '18, but they made it thsi year. But still, so much what ifs in this game, and that feeling f***ing sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad