OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Part I - New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
FInally got the 10gb. Didn’t know Koodo’s CR team is based in El Salvador, guess it’s cheaper than Philippines?

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
I am literally having the worst Christmas ever. Which is I guess why I'm posting so much.

The holidays can just f*** off and die please and thank you.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Merry heckin Christmas to you all. Even though I’m sure moderating this board has taken a solid 5 years off my lifespan. My Christmas wish is for Dahlin and for Boeser to keep winning and also that you all get happy shit in your lives — family or otherwise.

I may be a literal monster but I actually appreciate the interactions + friendships on this forum, even if we really want each other to step on legos.

Also I lied, i also want pettersson to just destroy the WJC so people actually stop discounting him. Amen.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
My last Christmas was spent in a Surrey Sheraton and this Christmas I might have to go to a clinic/hospital because I'm really coming down with something. I always have a stretch of feeling ridiculously sick from Christmas to Valentine's, every god damn year.

Happy Holidays my ass.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Merry Christmas y’all.

Too all my ex-gf, please fix yourself and stop relying on a guy to ‘fix’ you because they don’t give a shit.

Huggy43

Jan 13, 2016
Burnaby, BC
I am literally having the worst Christmas ever. Which is I guess why I'm posting so much.

The holidays can just **** off and die please and thank you.
Well technically it's Christmas Eve....

Seriously though: you're not alone. I haven't had a decent Christmas since my brother's ex lost it & decided to use the kids against us. Now this holiday just reminds me about how much I'm missing out on.

This got really serious real fast
Sorry for adding to the realness pile :P

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
tbh Christmas sucks when family life is non-existent.

Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to all

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Well technically it's Christmas Eve....

Seriously though: you're not alone. I haven't had a decent Christmas since my brother's ex lost it & decided to use the kids against us. Now this holiday just reminds me about how much I'm missing out on.
It’s cool I’ll forgive, solely because I’m existing on a farm in Cairngorm, Ontario with no wifi and I have to ration my data.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
It’s cool I’ll forgive, solely because I’m existing on a farm in Cairngorm, Ontario with no wifi and I have to ration my data.
I’m also being a mega troll by buying Canucks jerseys for the children of my Leafs fan cousin. They will learn. There’s not much now but in a solid 10 years we may figure it out by then.

My favourite thing is my Leafs fan cousins try to troll me about the Canucks but they don’t realize that I am bigger and stronger troll.

Actual excerpt:

Uncle: “so how does it feel to choke away all of your chances to win the cup?”
Me: “well I can’t explain it because to know what choking is requires the leafs to have actually accomplished something since you were born to know what choking is.”

Bonus burn:

“Well it seems like Auston Matthews injury is basically a national tragedy so I can’t really expect you to realize what else is going on”

Reactions: Nuckles

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Merry heckin Christmas to you all. Even though I’m sure moderating this board has taken a solid 5 years off my lifespan. My Christmas wish is for Dahlin and for Boeser to keep winning and also that you all get happy **** in your lives — family or otherwise.

I may be a literal monster but I actually appreciate the interactions + friendships on this forum, even if we really want each other to step on legos.

Also I lied, i also want pettersson to just destroy the WJC so people actually stop discounting him. Amen.
lol...that must be a record (for longevity). heh, I think I lasted 5 MONTHS.:laugh:

We must have gone thru what......thirty Mods in those five years?:naughty:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
tbh Christmas sucks when family life is non-existent.

Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to all

Yeah I don’t have a big family at all. Literally my parents and sister. That’s our family get together. Sometimes I’d love a big family but I am just fine with it being under 5 people thank you very much.

Reactions: Peen

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Just for the hell of it I'd love to spend one or two Christmas' with one of those prototypical big Southern families, but for the most part I'm fine with my quiet life and I don't mind not having big get-togethers in the holidays.

It just depends on how you've been raised though I guess. My mom, dad and brother all hate eachother while I'm in that awkward neutral middleman position so I'm pretty used to it at this point.

Reactions: Peen

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Just for the hell of it I'd love to spend one or two Christmas' with one of those prototypical big Southern families, but for the most part I'm fine with my quiet life and I don't mind not having big get-togethers in the holidays.

It just depends on how you've been raised though I guess. My mom, dad and brother all hate eachother while I'm in that awkward neutral middleman position so I'm pretty used to it at this point.

I think it'd be cool to spend Christmas on a farm with @thepuckmonster in the middle of Ontario.

Then again, the image I'm getting is probably a lot different. I picture chilling out in a barn, with a fire, and an ice rink outside, and killing the odd walker that makes its way onto the farm. And yes, puckmonster is actually Maggie and....I think I've gone too far.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
My last Christmas was spent in a Surrey Sheraton and this Christmas I might have to go to a clinic/hospital because I'm really coming down with something. I always have a stretch of feeling ridiculously sick from Christmas to Valentine's, every god damn year.

Happy Holidays my ass.

Surrey can afford a Sheraton Hotel? #BadJoke

Merry Christmas everyone!

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
If we are sharing bad Christmas my girlfriend broke up with me 3 hrs before my birthday and that was just a few days ago. But still wish you all the best!

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
To bring a good girlfriend story into the mix. Mine just got me a SNES Classic for xmas. I cant believe she found one in our town of 10000 whose walmart only got a shipment of two in last week. If you have found love then continue loving, if you havent found a partner yet just remember they are out there looking for you.

Merry Christmas hfnucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad