OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Part I - New Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Merry Christmas you filthy animals! Nice day for everyone in the Stig house. Boeser and WJC Canada jerseys have been acquired by me. Also a Color Rush Jimmy Graham jersey. Got a real white christmas too.

Reactions: But Gillis

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Today is Boxing day, I'll head out to the crowds today after work.
Are the in-store deals any better than the ones they offer online nowadays? Though I guess it's better to buy something like a TV in-store since it's way easier to return if it's damaged/broken, and it won't be manhandled in delivery. And it's probably better for clothes/shoes to make sure they fit before you buy them.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Are the in-store deals any better than the ones they offer online nowadays? Though I guess it's better to buy something like a TV in-store since it's way easier to return if it's damaged/broken, and it won't be manhandled in delivery. And it's probably better for clothes/shoes to make sure they fit before you buy them.

I'm doing clothes/shoes today, I'm already set on electronics as clothes are worth the investment.
Rather go in person to try out stuff than ordering online, I made the mistake of ordering a shirt which was 'large' but when I got it..it turned out to be medium even those the tag said 'large'.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Nerd out moment.

After having consecutive 4 and 5 hour sleeps the previous day, I went to bed at 1:30 am keeping my fingers crossed that I'd be able to fall asleep and normalise my sleep schedule after having completely buggered it these past 3 weeks with my vacation. So I fell asleep...........and boom I was out!

Alarm rang at 9:00 AM this morning and I had John Shorthouse's/Jim Hughson's voice in my head.

"Burrows shoots SCOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!" *Canucks Goal siren*

"He slayed the dragon!"

"After two weeks and five days, it was a wonderful day for an exorcism!"

Green Day's "Holiday," music playing in my head all day as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad