OT: NHL15 and/or General Video Gaming Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Sooooo that means Xbox One players can play with 360 players? That's pretty ****ing big. Especially for us schlebs still on 360.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com

Final Fantasy 7 remake coming, I really don't know how I feel about this, it kinda seems a bit pointless to me.

people have been asking for it for over a decade, so that is cool for them. i probably won't get it unless whatever they end up changing looks interesting.

now, if it were ff8 or 9 then we might be talking.

SCanedinavian

Sep 13, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland
people have been asking for it for over a decade, so that is cool for them. i probably won't get it unless whatever they end up changing looks interesting.

now, if it were ff8 or 9 then we might be talking.

Yeah, I just have a feeling that the people who have been asking for this will start complaining about what's been changed etc. I get that it could do with a more coherent art direction, but if they start making changes to the systems I think people will kick up a fuss.

Personally I would love to see a remake of Final Fantasy 6, it's my favourite in the series.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
6 is very good, 10 is my favorite followed closely by 8

6 and 9 are tied behind those two

7 is somewhere behind that. i have actually never finished disc one of 7. i have it on my vita but am only about 3/4 of the way through the first disc. my backlog is too immense on literally every system... i get distracted

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
FF7 was my favorite, I sunk so many hours into doing all the side quests. Though I was like 11 or 12 years old when I played it though. I'm not sure how I feel about a remake, it might ruin my memories.

FF10 and 8 and next in line for me.

Haven't played a game past 10 though. RPG's just don't appeal to me anymore, not enough time to play them.

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
Went ahead an pre ordered fallout 4, couldnt hold myself back.

The borderlands series has some crazy lore behind it like wow.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Played Battlefield Hardline for about 15 minutes, then sent it right back to gamefly.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Installing Borderlands 2. I'm already missing the days of the 360 when I could just a damn disc in the system and play instead of having to wait an hour or more for it too install, and still need the disc whenever I want to play it. Also love the 7 gb or more updates.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Returning Borderlands to gamefly. This is the second time I've tried to get into this series, but just like last time, I couldn't get into it. Its weird, I really enjoyed Diablo 3 and Destiny, but Borderlands just bores and frustrates me.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Returning Borderlands to gamefly. This is the second time I've tried to get into this series, but just like last time, I couldn't get into it. Its weird, I really enjoyed Diablo 3 and Destiny, but Borderlands just bores and frustrates me.

How far into it have you gotten? I ask because the beginning...10-15 levels or so are boring as ****. Once you get beyond the starting zone or two, it gets a lot more entertaining.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
How far into it have you gotten? I ask because the beginning...10-15 levels or so are boring as ****. Once you get beyond the starting zone or two, it gets a lot more entertaining.

I was only at level 5 , and you are right, it was boring as hell. I might give it another try some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad