OT: NHL15 and/or General Video Gaming Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Had to pre-order the new Sword Art Online game coming out.
Gets you a free copy of Hollow Fragment.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
PS+ is a good deal.
3 months for $17.99
1 year for $49.99

doing the 1 month over and over isn't worth it.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
The PS4 home screen is so silly I didn't even know there existed free games every month. It was pretty well hidden on xbox 360 as well. How do you get there from the start menu? I do have a subscription.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
The PS4 home screen is so silly I didn't even know there existed free games every month. It was pretty well hidden on xbox 360 as well. How do you get there from the start menu? I do have a subscription.

Go to the playstation store then look for the tab on the left side that says "PS Plus". Hit that and you'll see the three subscription options (1, 3, 12 months) then to the right of those it'll list the free games for the month.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

Go over to the left side where there should be an option that says "PlayStation Store"
Go there and scroll down until you see "PS Plus" and the first things you should see are the free games that you can download

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Leveled up my character in Destiny to 28 now. Also bought a bunch of random rockband songs for my 360 with the five dollar gift card Microsoft gave me.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
very overcast day with rain and thunder makes me feel like playing horror themed games.

put in "clock tower" for the first time in god knows how long.

holy ****

this is legit creepy, as it's been long enough that i honestly forget what happens, or what to do

my skin is legit crwaling

#YouDontNeedFancyGraphicstoBeScary

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
it is much easier to use the webstore for ps+ stuff (and the store in general)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

click games, then playstation plus on the left menu near the top, then free games

add them all to your cart then checkout

you can add the games from ps3 and vita even if you do not have the systems, you will be able to download them if you ever do get one of them

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
very overcast day with rain and thunder makes me feel like playing horror themed games.

put in "clock tower" for the first time in god knows how long.

holy ****

this is legit creepy, as it's been long enough that i honestly forget what happens, or what to do

my skin is legit crwaling

#YouDontNeedFancyGraphicstoBeScary

Which system you playing it on?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
/me pours out 40

11745310_10153752785981840_6667696162878122995_n.jpg

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
why is there no earthbound in that pic

iwata was the programming wizard that made kanto fit in pokemon gold/silver back in the day. they called him because they were having problems fitting just johto in the game. he made so many optimizations that they were able to fit kanto as well.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
iwata was the programming wizard that made kanto fit in pokemon gold/silver back in the day. they called him because they were having problems fitting just johto in the game. he made so many optimizations that they were able to fit kanto as well.

he is the goat for that

i :heart: gold and silver

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
two summers ago i got my pokedex up to like 230 in gold/silver before school started again. i was tempted to do it again this summer, before realizing i have a ton of better stuff to do.

still, huge pokemon fan, and if he was the one to put kanto in he's a genius.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
two summers ago i got my pokedex up to like 230 in gold/silver before school started again. i was tempted to do it again this summer, before realizing i have a ton of better stuff to do.

still, huge pokemon fan, and if he was the one to put kanto in he's a genius.

didnt put kanto in, just optimized the original code so much (the johto portion of the game was struggling to fit on the cartridge at the time) that there was room to add kanto as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad