OT: NHL15 and/or General Video Gaming Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Anyone play elder scrolls online?

Nope. I may give it a shot though soon.

Despite my best attempts at adulting, I bought a PS4. It came with the Batman game. It's pretty awesome.

Yep, it is!
I still need to finish the game.
Apparently there are 3 different endings, and depending on how much you complete the whole game you'll get one of the 3 different endings.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
potentially kinda stupid question:

is mysteries of westgate (NWN 2 expansion), not available on steam? i have the first, mask of the betrayer and storm of zehir, but seem to be unable to find the 4th installment.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
if you have a ps4, do yourself a favor and download rocket league while it is free this month

if you just have a pc, get it on steam. won't be free, but it is worth 10 times the 20 dollars they are charging

goty 2015- infinity

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
if you have a ps4, do yourself a favor and download rocket league while it is free this month

if you just have a pc, get it on steam. won't be free, but it is worth 10 times the 20 dollars they are charging

goty 2015- infinity

Much truth in this post.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC

goty 2015- infinity

Yeah, I played the Beta when it was out, really fun game

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
yes but push to talk is on by default. R1 is the button for it or you can turn on open comms in settings. I am so bad at aerials right now rip

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i mean, you should be claiming the free games for ps4/ps3/vita every month anyway. kind of a waste of your subscription not to. i got a vita because i had like 70 something games already just from the free games every month. if i got a ps3, i would have over 100 games already. you don't need the system to claim them.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Something that I heard while I was at work returning some things and checking out a game and I'm still baffled by it.

EA is going to be releasing 2 different Collector's Edition of the new Mirror's Edge game coming out.

The difference? One is $140, the other is $200.
The difference between those?
One comes with the game, one comes without the game.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
I got elder scrolls online and played it for a couple of hours. I'm selling it tomorrow. Easily some of the worst combat of any game I've played. I loved oblivion and skyrim, but this game beyond sucks.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i couldve warned you about ESO. everyone describes it as the most bland MMO of all time. FF14 is the current "i want to play an MMO that isnt world of warcraft" choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad